Keep me in the loop (Alex)

You scrambled to find your phone in one of the 6 pockets of your suit. Jesus, when Kara asked for pockets, Lena went super overboard. Typical, your sister in law could get anything from her wife.
You finally found it, opened it up and hit the first contact on your speed dial.
'I'm okay.' You breathed into the mic, trying to dust off as much rubble as you can.
'You're okay.' Was repeated, like a mantra, in the soft, silky voice of your wife, slightly broken at this time.
'Hey. I'm okay Al. It all went well.' You smiled even though she couldn't see, hoping you could hear it in your voice.
'Okay. Okay. Good. Great.' You heard shuffling and a deep exhale of relief. You hated how worried Alex got. It had gotten progressively worse when you had found out you were pregnant.
'I know how much you hate me and Kara going on off world missions.' You sighed into the phone. You had talked about it, and fought about it for a bit, but it was your job, and your wife respected that. She just worried. A lot.
'I don't hate it. I hate it when you, Kara and our unborn child go on off world missions.' Her voice cracked half way through.
'Oh honey. We'll be home soon. I promise. We can have a day in bed tomorrow?' You knew what she was like. She'd need your physical presence to know you were okay after fights, and you gave it to her. Every single time. Because you knew what it was like to sit at home and worry. Alex had been on many missions without you, and was known for her recklessness on the field, albeit calmed down a bit now that she knew she is going to be a mother.
'Please. I've already called into the DEO for me.' There was another sigh of relief on her end of the phone.
'Okay. I'll tell J'onn when me and Kara go back through the portal. I'll have to do a bit of paperwork, but I can super speed my way through it and be back to you in 30 minutes okay? Kara said she'll come to you when I'm doing my paperwork to keep you company.' You grinned when Alex started mumbling about paperwork.
'Fine. Okay. Go, so you can come back quicker. I love you.' She said, clear adoration in her tone.
'I love you too.'
'The wife?' Kara asked as she skidded to a stop in front of you.
'Yeah.' You shrugged, wincing slightly when the blade moved slightly in your shoulder. You had completely forgotten about that.
'Let's get back so you can get that checked out.' She eyed it wearily.
'Okay. It'll be fine. Probably a sling for a few weeks.' You were about to shrug again, but stopped yourself.
You both hopped through the portal and Kara sent you off to the med bay and said she'd handle J'onn.
Once patched up and slinged up, you sped through the paperwork and grinned when you turned the last page.
Thank god.
You leaped off the DEO balcony and swung your way through the city with your one good arm, stopping for some photos along the way.
As you landed at the bottom of your building, you decided to take the stairs.
As you walked, your thoughts drifted to the body inside yours and you smiled, softly rubbing the slight swell of your stomach. God you were lucky.
'(Y/n) what the fuck you didn't tell me you got injured!' Oops. Spoke to soon. Your wife stood there, half way down the stairs, anger evident on her face.
'I- I forgot. It's not that bad.' You wavered under her glare. Even you were frightened of it sometimes.
'Not that bad?! You have a sling!' Alex shouted, pointing at your shoulder.
'It's for show really. It was a small gash.' You watched in curiosity as her eyes narrowed.
'And tell my why, my wife, the mother of my child, didn't tell me but my fucking sister did?!' She threw her arms up in rage. Shit. She was upset.
'Alex...' your eyes turned soft and started to tear up. You hated arguing.
'Don't Alex me! You are the love of my life. You tell me things like this.' She stepped down onto your step, shoving a finger into your chest with no real force.
'I'm sorry.' And you were crying. Why were you crying? Alex is the one that's sad and mad. She's should be crying. But the pregnancy hormones had you crying left right and centre. God you both probably looked like a mess, shouting in the middle of the stairwell.
'Hey. Hey. Hey. It's okay. Please don't cry.' She took you into your arms and you sobbed into her chest.
'I- I'm- s-s-sorry. I don't want you to be mad.' You shuddered, burrowing into her.
'Hey, I'm not mad. Don't worry. It's okay.' She whispered into your hair.
'You're not mad?' You whimpered softly.
'I was for a bit. Not anymore. Just tell me everything after a mission please. Every cut. Every scrape. I can't hear from Kara how my pregnant wife got stabbed in the shoulder. It doesn't do good for my nerves.'
You giggled at that.
'Sorry. I will. I just... would it sound insane to say I forgot I was hurt when talking to you?' You asked gently, holding her hand and her hip fiercely.
'No. I get that feeling too.' She pressed her forehead to yours and moved your interlinked hands onto your stomach.
'I'm sorry.' You said again.
'(Y/n), it's fine. Really. Just please keep me in the loop.' She pressed a chaste kiss to your lips.
'Always.'

It's my birthday yall! Wanted to give you guys a present if a fluffy draft!
For @wendymarvel_2003
:))))