Chapter 56

Harlows POV

3 Months Later...

It has been three months, meaning it was now May. I spent the whole of March being treated like a porcelain doll. Moving from a wheelchair to crutches. Physio appointments every week and it didn't help that my brothers made sure I did my exercises and went to the appointments.

A lot has happened in the three months. Birthdays have past by such as Lucas,the twins and even me and Jordan.

Mom ended up being okay. She is back in rehab for the next couple of months. But we have been nothing but supportive to her. Even though she apologised multiple times.

Me and Levi have been going strong. He came over nearly everyday when I was put on bed rest and you bet my brothers made sure the door was kept open all the time.

Couple Of Months Ago..

Levi had came to vist me like the other days. He was sitting on my bed with me, with his arm wrapped around my shoulder as my head laid on his chest. We were just binge watching Netflix.

The door was left open like requested or more like demanded by all of my brothers. Majority rules as they said. They literally took a vote. I could tell Roman was threatened to put up his hand by Xander. By the look he gave him.

Just then Jordan strolled into my room. He didn't say anything, he literally climbed over Levi. Wiggling himself in the middle of us.

"Can I help you?" I asked moving over a bit.

"Just wanted to watch some Netflix with my favourite sister and sister's boyfriend." Jordan smiled getting more comfortable. Levi sighed removing his arm back to his side.

"Jordan I'm your only sister and I don't think you even like Levi." I said eyeing Jordan suspiscialy. Someone had to have told him to come here.

"What can I not just spend time with you guys." Jordan took the popcorn that was on Levi's lap. Putting it on his own lap and stuffing his face.

Present time...

Tomorrow was actually Roman's birthday. During the week I had been getting everything sorted. With a lot of help from Angelo and Lucas.

Roman doesn't like big, extravagent things. So were just keeping it family and friends. It wasn't going to be a party probably more like a gathering.

I had made sure everyone stayed on the down low about it. I just hoped Roman would like it.

The Next Day...

It was Friday morning, Roman owed me one. I literally got put of bed early for this. With the help of Lucas since he is up at the crack of dawn along with Angelo.

We all had gotten up early to set up. Lucas cooked a birthday breakfast along with Angelo, who I never even knew cooked. The twins and Jordan helped me put up the birthday banner. By that I mean the boys did that since Lucas was too scared I would fall off the chair.

Just as I was about to pour some party confetti on the table Lucas turned around to me. Catching me in the act.

"Harlow I swear if you pour that you will be dead." Lucas was dead serious.