Chapter 32

I absolutely love the beats
in this song
It just makes me want
to dance whenever I hear it.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

I could hear Lavender's little moans from underneath me

I could hear Lavender's little moans from underneath me. It was the hottest things I've ever heard. They weren't annoyingly high-pitched but a melodic sound. They were soft and were accompanied with her hard uneven breaths.

Her mouth hadn't closed since I started. I felt her tighten around my finger and the feeling made me groan. I dug deeper and moaned a little at the heat that surrounded my fingers.

She laid her head so her cheek was placed against the bed. I took my hand off the curve of her hip and used it to gently grab her neck and direct her head to look at.
"Look at me little girl. Don't turn your head away from me."

We made eye-contact and I could see multiple emotions run through hers. They were wide and shone a magnificent bright blue. A little dimple appeared underneath it as she had her mouth open.

I curled my fingers and she moaned even louder. Ah. I guess I've finally found her sweet spot. I continued to hit that spot over and over again. She moaned even louder. The sound made me moan too and I felt myself become hard.

I removed my hand from her neck and gripped her hands from on my chest and pinned them above her head. She was laid completely bare underneath. Her back was arched off the bed and I had a clear view of her wonderful breast.

I began to kiss her neck. I bit and licked some areas that would soon bruise. She tilted her head to the side to give me better access. I took advantage of that and continued to kiss her while my fingers sped up.

Her hips grinded against my fingers and I groaned at the movement. Soon enough she'd be doing that while I'm in her.

I moved down her neck to her collarbone and sucked the skin on it. Her hands jerked in my grasp as I bit it. I tightened them and sped my fingers up.

"D-Daddy."
I looked up at her and her eyes held lust and passion. She was biting her lip and her cheeks flushed a vibrant red. It was a beautiful scene.

I made my way up to her face and took the lips she was biting into my mouth. She looked at me with wider eyes. I stared at her directly in the eyes and rolled her lip in my teeth. I began to suck it and I felt her moan on my lips.

"C-Carlos"
She mewled.

I removed my hands from restraining hers and gripped her hair.
"Wrong baby. Try again."