Character Information ❄

Name: Y/n l/n

Age: 24 (Shota's 26 in this )

Occupation: Pro Hero & Teacher

Hero name: Snow Angel

Quirk: Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero: You can generate ice, snow and cold temperatures from your body, creating sturdy ice weapons/ objects, live snow/ ice creatures and can also encase yourself in a ice like armor.

Along with the creation of ice, snow and cold temperatures you can also heal injuries with the cold. Similar to recovery girl you can press on any injury creating a cold breeze and a cold mist cloud (idk what its called but like when you breathe out during the cold and you can see your breath) which then slightly glows healing the injury.

Water and sweets are your best friends because they help with your quirk. Both helps you to regenerate your energy and moderate your body temperature when using your quirk.

Drawbacks: If you overuse use your quirk your body will get cold and can sometimes lead to frostbites on whatever body part you're using to release your quirk from, whether that be your arms/ hand, leg/ feet or elsewhere.

Overuse of the healing aspect of your quirk can lead to fatigue.

If you don't use your quirk for a while, you end up having pent up energy which you need to release or else you end up with bad headaches (In the U.S when you had pent up energy from not using your quirk in a while, you would go to schools and create a mini snow show for the kids to brighten up their day, creating alive snow animals, making a little snow storm, etc...).

Hero Costume:
(I'll try to include a picture later on)
A white longsleve bodysuit with light blue snowflake patterns around it. The bodysuit looks thin yet is thick to keep you warm when using your quirk.

A black and white glove (black on the left, white on the right hand, interchangeable), thin, breathable and warm. The gloves help to regulate heat on your hands since that where us tend to use your quirk from.

A pair of white knee high boots that is lined with gold, and is insulated to keep you warm.

You also have a second costume which is in black but you don't wear it often unless you're on night patrol. So not too many know of your second costume (this is important for you first day back).

~❄~

Thank you for choosing to read my story though it isn't as good

Thank you for choosing to read my story though it isn't as good. Hope you have a wonderful day and stay safe❤~