28

day 5:

kyungmi's state was absolutely horrible.

her skin was now almost fully white and her lips no longer carried that same smile she gave to taeyong. her tattoo was almost a full gray color and she looked completely weak.

she was constantly letting out dry coughs that seemed nonstop and she could no longer force a smile. her body was giving up on her and she was no longer able to even get herself out of bed. all her muscles aches and she was in a never ending state of pain.

taeyong could no longer handle seeing his sister like this. he knew exactly what he had to do and if that meant physically hurting anyone, he would do it for the survival of his younger sister.

"jaemin! i need you to go to jeno's house and keep him alive. go there right now! we don't have much time."

...

jeno was in the same state as kyungmi. his tattoo was also a gray color and his skin became paper white. his pink lips lost all its color and he seemed more dead than alive. his shirt was dripping in sweat and he could hardly move without feeling the worst pain he ever experienced.

his entire body ached and he desperately tried his best to get to sunhi, who was also in a similar state to her parents. her cries became louder and narae was getting tired of it. jeno's mother was also visiting that morning after hearing the state her son was in.

a knock came from the front door and there she saw jaemin.

"let me in this fucking house before my bestfriend dies." he said with anger in his eyes which intimidated jeno's mother and narae.

they moved aside and jaemin rushed up the stairs and into jeno's room, revealing a weak jeno struggling to get out of bed and get to his baby.

jaemin's eyes welled up with tears after seeing him like that and quickly went to place his baby next to him. jeno gave him a small smile and jaemin simply rubbed his hand as he waited for kyungmi to arrive.

another knock was heard on the front door and narae opened it to reveal taeyong carrying a weak kyungmi in his arms.

"you let me in this fucking house right now." taeyong said through his gritted teeth.

"i will not hesitate to push you out of the way. now fucking move." narae hesitated as she had a hatred for kyungmi and taeyong didn't like that so he did exactly what he said he would do.

he shoved narae out of the way with his shoulders, making her stumble back and jeno's mother stabilized her.

taeyong carried kyungmi up the stairs and saw a worried jaemin waiting outside the room for them. narae and jeno's mother exchanged glances before running up to see what the two were doing.

taeyong entered the room and placed kyungmi next to sunhi and jeno. as soon as jeno laid eyes on her, he smiled and she did the same. kyungmi did her best to hug sunhi and jeno wrapped his arms around the two, sunhi being in the middle.

everyone watched, anticipating as to what was going to happen next.

all of a sudden, jeno, sunhi, and kyungmi closed their eyes. sunhi's cries had stopped and their tattoos began to shine.

a bright light illuminated the room and jaemin and taeyong watched in awe. jeno's mother was confused and narae put on a worried expression, then attempted to leave but jaemin grabbed a hold of her arm.

"mrs.lee, these two are soulmates. without each other, they would have died. narae lied to you." taeyong said and jeno's mother turned to narae who was freaking out.

"gwan narae. you and i are going to have a talk. jaemin, do keep a hold of her please. we don't want her trying to escape." jeno's mother sternly said and jaemin nodded, tightening his grip on narae's arm.

suddenly, they heard small coughs coming from the couple. they all turned their attention to them and saw their state.

their skin was now back to its original color and their lips were no longer dull. their tattoos were once again a bright red and they no longer felt pain.

the two sat up and saw their baby sleeping, clearly once again in a healthy state.

"you guys are okay?" taeyong asked with concern in his voice. the couple nodded at him and gave him a bright smile and taeyong burst into tears, running over to hug his sister.

"i thought you were gonna die. thank goodness you're okay." he cried out and kyungmi hugged him in return, enjoying his embrace.

jeno's mother saw her son and her eyes began to water. a smile was put on her face after seeing her son no longer weak and she approached him, arms out and ready to embrace him.

jeno turned away from his mother and hugged kyungmi once taeyong let go of her. jeno's mother took the hint and turned to kyungmi, a guilty expression lingering on her face.

"kyungmi, dear, there are no words to describe how sorry i am. if i hadn't believed narae and trusted your word, this wouldn't have happened. i'm so sorry kyungmi. any of those names i called you are not true in the slightest. please, forgive me." jeno's mother cried out and held kyungmi's hands, kneeling down in a begging position.

kyungmi looked over at jeno and he shrugged his shoulders. kyungmi smiled and helped his mother up, then engulfing her in a hug.

"it's alright. all is forgiven." she said and jeno's mother began crying into her shoulder as she returned the hug.

the two released and jeno's mother turned to her son who now finally allowed her to hug him. she then looked to her granddaughter and smiled, seeing how she was peacefully sleeping now.

jaemin handed narae over to taeyong and made his way over to the two, embracing them both.

"thank you for staying alive." he said and the couple chuckled.

"thank you for helping keep us alive." jeno said as he pulled away from the hug with a smile.

"it's been a long afternoon. let's leave the two to talk now. narae, you and i are having a word." jeno's mother said and all four walked out, leaving jeno, kyungmi and sunhi there.

kyungmi turned to him and engulfed him in a hug, tears coming to her face.

"i missed you so much." she said and jeno smiled, rubbing her back in a comforting motion.

"i missed you too, mi." he said and pulled away to look into her eyes.

their gazes flickered down to each other's lips and the two shared a long awaited soft yet passionate kiss. the two smiled into the kiss before pulling away, looking into each other's eyes.

"kyungmi, there's something i've been wanting to say." jeno began and kyungmi felt her heart begin to race.

"actually, me too jeno, but you can go first." she said and jeno nodded, taking a hold of her hands.

"kyungmi, you're absolutely perfect. you make me happy anytime i'm in a bad mood, youre so caring and may i add very beautiful. im so thankful you're my soulmate and i wouldn't want anyone else to have your place," he hesitated as he began to say those last words.

"lee kyungmi, i love you and im more than proud to say that." kyungmi smiled widely and wrapped her arms around jeno, feeling like the happiest person in the world.

"that's exactly what i was gonna say. lee jeno, i love you too."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
"oh shit is it go time?"
"it's go time motherfucker."

the boys squealed happily and a smoke of white began to engulf all of them. all 13 suddenly vanished into thin air.