Part 2

A beautiful girl was sleeping on double bed with the quilt pulled up to her head. She was in no mood to get up even after her alarm was ringing. Suddenly she felt the alarm was off and the duet was slowly moving down and a soft hand was ceasing her cheeks.

Princesses get up its time for fazar prayer. Mahira said softly still ceasing her cheeks. Zarin slowly opens her eyes rubbing with her hand and slowly adjusts herself to sit. Seeing the beautiful smiling face of Mahira in front of her Zarin smiled and hugged Mahira wishing good morning aapi.

After breaking the hug Mahira got up from the bed and pull the duet complete on the side and helped Zarin to stand and told her to do the ablution as its time for fazar. She smiling got up slowly from her bed and went towards the wash room after doing her business she came out till that time Mahira kept two prayer mats ready for her. Once she came they both prayed together.

After prayer they read Quran and then Zarin went back to sleep but Mahira made her way to her laptop as she was an interior designer and was supposed to go at Khan Industries. She opened her laptop and checks the presentation for final time as she never wanted to let go this opportunity working with Khan Industries. As it was a multibillion company. And she was meeting Mr Zaid Khan for the first time personally. After checking the presentation she closed her laptop but not before taking the data in her pen drive as a backup and kept her laptop to charge.

Mahira went to the kitchen to make breakfast for her and Zarin and after completing it she went to call Zarin. But Zarin was already up and had freshen up and was ready for her clinic as she worked there as receptionist. Both of them had their breakfast with jokes and silly talks and then after completing the breakfast kept the plates in the sink as they were getting late to wash it and lock the door and head out towards the car. Mahira use to daily drop Zarin first at her clinic and then headed toward her destination to office but today she headed towards Khan Industries.