Chapter 2 《Going againts class 1-A》

Looking at you in shock, you could see the fire in the students eyes, they were pumped up since you wanted to take all of them on at once, they assumed you were strong but at the same time doubted you.

In the distance Aizawa, Yamada, Kayama and Nezu stood together. All three of the teachers looked towards you and then at Nezu confused at your statement.

"Will she really be able to take all of them on at once?" Kayama asked Nezu with a bit of worry in her voice, a question which peaked Aizawa and Yamadas interest as well.

"Just watch and see" Nezu responded without a doubt and a smile/ smrik plastered on his face.

Back to you and the students, you told to students to get ready as you got in your fighting stance and so did all the students.

Aizawa on the sidelines counted down, "3...2...1" as he reached one you activated your quirk with the tap of your foot.

You froze the ground and trapping majority of the students to ice (like what Todoroki did during the sports festival but that hasn't happened yet). Some were able to escape which included the blond spikey haired boy who threatened you eailer, but that wasn't going to be an issue.

With another tap of your foot you created multiple ice creatures from the frozen ground who fought the students, those who were trapped on the ice and those who were able to escape. Within a couple of minutes you took down all of the students without having to do any hand to hand combat.

Seeing how all the students were stuck to ice, Aizawa had asked a student with white and red hair that was split in the middle to help melt the ice and free everyone.

While the students were being freed from the ice you chuckled while watching them all compose themselves. Making them all look at you still shocked and in awe because of how you took them down.

But you weren't done yet, as all the students got free, you looked over towards the teacher and Nezu ushered Aizawa to fight you.

Aizawa didn't want to at first but gave in eventually. The students were shocked as to how you were still able to keep fighting but they were also excited to see their teachers fighting. On the other hand Yamada and Kayama looked at Nezu puzzled as to why he wanted Aizawa to fight you.

While both you and Aizawa got into your fighting position, Nezu counted down. At the end of the countdown before you could even use your quirk Aizawa had erased it, knowing he would do so you engaged in close combat.

Fighting head on each of you both took a couple of hits from each other before Aizawa tried capturing you with his capture weapon, just what you wanted.

He was able to wrap around one of your wrist and tried pulling you in, which he did, but to your advantage you were able to take his capture weapon away from him.

Using his capture weapon againts him you sent it out capturing him and pinned him to the ground. Shocking him and the students as to how you were able to do that. The only person which he taught how to use his capture weapon was you, but that was 5 years ago and you are supposedly in the U.S right now.

Relasing him from the capture weapon you helped him to his feet and gave him back his capture weapon. After doing so he walked back to Nezu still trying to process things, while everyone stared at you with a look of shock on their face. As Aizawa walked back you went to help heal the students, luckily no one was badly injured.

On the sideline all the teachers were processing everything that just happened. The fact that you took down the students so quickly, and the fact that you were able to use Aizawas capture weapon, plus how your quirk remind them so much of you unbeknownst to them it was you.

Nezu on the other hand was unfazed by it but was amazed at how much you've improved.

With the students and teachers brains processing what just happened, there was a loud gasp from the teachers.

"Wait! Is it really y/n?!?" All three teachers said in unison, well, Yamada more so yelled.

You turned to look at them with a bright smile while creating three snowballs in your hand and throwing it at them. Something you always did to them back in school.

With the snowballs hitting them they immediately knew it was you, that was one of your signature things you did to annoy them or get their attention.

You ran up to them and pulled them into a hug. "Its been a while hasn't it? I'm finally back, and I've missed you guys so much" you said excitedly.

While they huged you back, the students looked over at the teachers with a confused look.

"Um..Aizawa-sensi, so who's the new teacher, really? You guys seem like you didn't know her at first but now you do" A boy with red spikey hair asked.

You quickly pulled away from the hug and turned around to face the class. "Oh yea, I should properly introduce myself now"

"Well, I am (y/n) (l/n), my hero name is Snow Angel. I look forward to teaching you guys" you say with a bright smile.

As you can see the gears turning in the students heads, there were a couple of gasp from the students.

"Y-your Snow Angel, one of the most popular pro h-hero in the U.S?!" The boy with green hair asked, causing you to chuckle a bit.

"I wouldn't say im the most popular, but I'm really looking forward to teaching you guys here at U.A" you state, while looking towards Aizawa to see whats next.

"I know some of you will probably have some more questions but we will answer that in the classroom. Now go get changed and meet back in the class room" Aizawa says while making his way towards you to show you the way back to the classroom.

As Aizawa makes is way over to you he can't help but just stare at you. 'Now that I think about it y/n has gotten even more beautiful, and the way her hero costume just hugs all of her curves perfectly... wait I shouldn't be thinking of her like that. Get yourself together Shota!' Aizawa mentally curses to himself.

Following him back to the classroom you couldn't help but have a big smile on your face. 'Its nice to be back'

Back in the class room Aizawa tell you to take over the class for the rest of the day as he slips into a yellow sleeping bag, you were unfazed by this . You take notice of the yellow sleeping bag and a smile come across your face, "is he always like this?" You asked the class and they all nod in unison which makes you chuckel.

~❄~

Again, thanks for reading, please let me know if there's any corrections I need to make or any feedback you have, I would really appreciate it~

Hope you're staying safe and have a good day ❤~