Run boy Run

(When the poll says that Tommy can stay, Dream is angered.)

(Credit goes to laughinghyeana for the idea!)

Trigger warning: swords, threatening of life, minor injury to character

♡♡♡♡

"Okay, gentlemen, we have a final decision." Tubbo stated, a book under his arm. "If everyone would like to take a seat, we'll get started."

I exhaled nervously, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at them, seeing it was Ranboo. He gave a warm, comforting smile.

"It'll be okay." He reassured me. I grumbled a thank you before I took my seat.

"Okay, everyone. The poll has made an outcome and here is what the people have said," He exhaled. "Tommy is staying."

I blinked, what did he just say? The room was silent, everyone just looked at each other, trying to take in what Tubbo had said. Big Q was the first to speak up.

"Poggers!" He yelled, standing up from his seat.

Everyone got up with him, yelling and congratulating me. I couldn't help but smile. I'm staying. I'm actually staying.

Our happiness was cut short by a cry for help. We all turned to see that Tubbo had been grabbed by Dream, a sword to his throat.

"Tubbo!" I yelled, taking a step towards him.

Dream only grabbed Tubbo tighter, ensuring he wouldn't be able to escape, "Don't come any closer or I'll have your boys head."

"Dream," Fundy spoke. "Let Tubbo go."

"No, I don't think I will. I'm sick of his peaceful revolution game and covering for this child. He doesn't deserve presidency. He never did." Dream spit. Tears steamed down Tubbo's face. All I wanted to do want run to him and hold him.

"Want do you want, Dream?" I asked.

"I want you gone. I want you out." He replied.

"Tommy...No...Don't..." Tubbo got out.

"Shut it boy." Dream threatened, pressing the sword closer to his throat. Tubbo whimpered in pain.

"Stop!" I yelled. "Don't hurt him. I'll leave, just...let him go."

"Toms...No..."

Dream let go of Tubbo and pushed him towards me. He stumbled but I managed to catch him. I wrapped him in my arms, resting my chin on his head.

"Tommy, no. I won't let you do this." Tubbo mumbled into my chest. I took my head off his and lifted his face up so he could see me.

"There's no other option, Tubbo. I can't take the risk of you getting hurt or worse." I didn't even want to think about the possibility of Tubbo dying. That was more than my heart could take.

"Sap, grab him will you?" Dream spoke. Tubbo's grip tightened.

"Please don't leave me." He whimpered.

I pressed a kiss to his forehead, "I love you bubs. I'm so sorry."

I let him go and felt Sapnap grab my arms. Tubbo cried out as Quackity grabbed him, ensuring that he wouldn't try to run after me. I let myself be dragged out of the White House.

The only thing I heard was Tubbo's cries.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hello my loves!

How do we feel after today boys? Thoughts on the poll? Thoughts on the future of L'manburg? 

Friday is gonna be interesting. I'm not ready at all.

For tomorrow, do we want a part two to "Fucking fireworks" or an anxiety attack comfort? Vote here please.

I hope you are having a wonderful week and I'll see you tomorrow!

-Lexi<3