39

NAYEON'S POV

Our rehearsal has just ended today and since Shia is still in the meeting i decided to be with my girls going back home.

Yes, she has always been taken me home to our apartment since the two of us got back together.

Even though our schedule was pack she's still have time to take me out for dinner outside.

I sometimes scolded here for being so reckless with her acts like spoiling me so much. I love how she is so extra sweet but i just don't like it because people might think that i took her for granted.

She even brought lot of dishes in the practice room not Once but Twice. I told her that there's no need to do such things but the idiot really did it Twice.

I called her on the phone to tell her ain't liking what she just did and she was only giving me a laugh. So i furiously went to her office madly and hit her nonstop.

I really don't care if she's the president of JYPE company or even if she's one of the youngest billionaire in the world!

She even called me a sadist woman for the reason that I always hurt and scold her.

But i only did that because she's stubborn and sometimes didn't listen to what i say.

But even so, I love her so much and I know certainly that she is the best thing that has happened to my life right now.

I texted her to inform that i'll be going home with the girls and told her to focus on the meeting.

A moments later i received a text from her and i suddenly got the urge of hitting her in the head again so i texted back.

*Stop texting back while you're working LeCoutre! I already told you to focus on your work!*

"You're so hardheaded, love." I mumbled and smiled as i put my phone in my bag and went to the van with the girls.

After few minutes we arrived at our apartment and straightly entered my room and decided to take a bath.

And when i was already freshen up and doing my night routine in my room Sana knocked on my door.

"Nayeon unnie, Mark oppa is here to visits you." Sana quietly said while her head peeked through the doorway.

Suddenly my eyebrows furrowed at what I just heard and wondered why Mark is here. The rehearsal just ended an hour ago and he is here immediately.

Did he even go home to their dorm?

"Okay, i'll be out in a minute." I answered shortly.

Anyway, Mark still visits here in our apartment even though i already told him he doesn't need to be here anymore because we work together in one building and we see each other most of everyday but I don't know why he still doesn't stop what he's doing.

A lot has happened in my life three years after Shia and I broke up and Mark was always there for me and even when I was in hiatus he always visited my parents' house when i was there. But no matter how hard I try to love him back I can't do it because I know in myself that there's only one person who can bring joy to my life and that is Shia.

But even so I can't avoid him because he's my senior in the industry and we're friends also.

So i just let him do what he wants to do as long as he won't brings out the topic about his love for me because I can't really answer him in about that.

"Good evening Mark. Did you even go home?" I greeted and joked him when i went to the living room.

"Yes, I went home but I immediately went here to talk about our dance collab." He smilingly said and glanced at me as i sat opposite to him.