Chapter thirteen

Y/n pov

We're in the Savana and we're suprise attacked by Eggman. Luckily Sonic and me were prepared both of us having a ring. We took care of Eggman's ship, but we lost Tails and Chris. I ask concerned as we run looking to Sonic," You think Tails are okay?" Sonic responds nonchalantly not worried," Yep. I'm sure they are fine." I said looking forward," I hope your right." After a bit Sonic said happily," I love it here! Plenty of room to run around!" Sonic says looking around," Tails and Chris must of landed somewhere around here. Huh?"

We finally noticed a large cat having came running with us. Sonic said interested," Wow, your pretty fast for a kitty cat." We ended up racing the large cat Sonic having fun with the poor cat. We end up finding a Eggman robot that looks like a ape while running around. Sonic yells confident as it charges at us," You want to challenge us chimp?" It tripped falling we run past it stopping where it was. Sonic yells at it," Hey! You artificial ape!" I yelled after it," Come and get us slow poke!" We continued running when it started chasing us.

We stopped Sonic saying proud not seeing it," Ha! Lost it." Sonic continued," That big ape is more like a slug." The robot lands behind us we look back in time for it to punch us sending us flying. Sonic said annoyed sitting up," That slug just slugged us." This time I was able to dodge in time Sonic getting kicked going sailing. I've been able to dodge the robot in time unlike Sonic who gets hit. I hear the robot it being really loud when you listen. Eggman got good laugh out of Sonic being punched into the ground making a dent in the ground.

Sonic glares at Eggman he said to Sonic," You've met your match." Sonic said angry getting up," Eggman." Eggman said relaxed," E65 strikes without warning!" We're attacked I was hit this time being distracted from the robot. We got hit multiple times Eggman laughs Eggman said determined," E65 will make a monkey out of Sonic." Eggman said nonchalantly to me," You can still come back Y/n. I promise you won't get punished much for joining with Sonic."

I retort glaring at him," No way Eggman!" Eggman said relaxed," You'll change your tune eventually." Sonic asked looking around," Where is that robot?" I said determined," Listen for it." We both listen finding the robot attacking it. The robot fell we continued running Eggman calling us cowards. We taunt Eggman to chase us getting what we wanted they followed us. I ask curious," Any bright ideas?" Sonic answered," Not yet." We ended up finding Chris and Tails Sonic asked curious," What have you guys been up to today?"

Chris happily told us about what they've been up to, of course Eggman and the ape are catching back up. They started to panic but Sonic said calmly," Don't worry we got this." We run inside the construction area Sonic and I finding his weakness being metal. We beat up the ape Tails came running throwing us a ring. We use the ring power destroying the ape. Eggman challenges us we easily beat him. Eggman is yelling as his robots help him escape. We heard a laugh it being Boku giving us a message. Of course Eggman made poor Boku embarrass himself by tap dancing then flying away embarrassed.

~

Chris took us along to a old castle where his mom is filming a new movie. I happily listen to the people talking below while Sonic took a nap. Sonic then decided he wanted to explore around the castle. I tagged along as we start walking around curious about the castle. While exploring at one point something happens and Sonic freezes up. Then he can move again after a few seconds Sonic said turning around to face me startled by what happened," I don't think that's part of the movie." I reply looking around cautiously," Me either."

It happened again for a second Sonic looks around for something. We keep looking around being on guard unlike before. Night soon fell on us everyone still hard at work. Sonic wanted to check outside when we didn't find anything suspicious on the inside of the castle. Sonic and I separated looking around until Sonic called for me finding something. I walk over asking curious," What's up?" Sonic is staring at a small stone platform he says suspicious," It's missing something." I ask seeing a stone hourglass," You mean that?"

I pointed to it Sonic walked over picking it up looking it over. The top and bottom has a sun and Cresent moon on it. Sonic says curious," I wonder what this thing is for?" That's when we heard loud screams Sonic said looking away from the hourglass," That sounds like screams." I said concerned," We should go check it out." We hurry there to find Amy, Chris, and Tails on the ground. Sonic asked confused," What's going on?" I ask worried," Are you guys okay?" Amy answered," We're fine. We were looking for Chris' mom, and all of a sudden we're attacked by ghosts. I don't believe in ghosts."

That's when puppet heads came through the wall with button like eyes and sowed mouths. We could hear laughter Sonic attacked the wall breaking the wall showing a bright purple something on the other side. Chris said suprised," Whoa, what is that?" Suddenly long arms charging towards us in the purple thing. Tails, Amy, and Chris ran Sonic attacked but went through them. I quickly moved as they try grabbing me. Instead they grabbed Tails everyone freaked as he is pulled into the purple thing.

The ghost arms came back trying grab more people. They are about to grab Sonic I quickly run pushing Sonic getting grabbed instead. Sonic yelled concerned," Y/n!" I yelled back," Sonic! Be careful!" I'm pulled into the purple thing like Tails the wall closing up until it's fixed. That's when I'm knocked out cold everything turning black.

~

I wake up startled seeing a lot of small ghosts and a gigantic ghost. I hear people yelling my name. I look down seeing Chris, Amy, Chara, and Sonic looking around for me below. I say loudly getting their attention," Guys! I'm up here!" They all look up I said concerned pointing to the space in the wall shaking my head," You guys better hurry and run! See that open space in the wall? Don't put it in there." Amy seeming not to hear me is going to the open space. I repeat myself to Amy hoping to stop her.

The boys try to stop her, but she already did it setting the gigantic ghost free. I can see and hear them but they can't see me or hear me. Sonic trying to protecting Chris while Chara distracts the possessed Amy. Sonic gets Chris to fix the hourglass putting the sun up and I'm free from them. I said excited stopping next to Sonic," I'm free! Wahoo!" Chara catches Amy free from the ghost the two talking. We all fight except Chris who is with everybody else waking up. Sonic yelled," Chris! Get going now." Tails yelled throwing us both a ring," Here guys!"

We catch the rings hitting the gigantic ghost into the wall hard. Sonic says relaxed," See ya!" We run out suprised to see them not that far Sonic said confused to Chris," I thought you guys would be out of this place by now." Chris asks," Did you guys stop the ghosts?" Sonic jokes nonchalantly," They didn't even stand a ghost of a chance." Of course proving him wrong the gigantic ghost is coming. Sonic said as we run carrying Chris' mom," Okay, maybe I was wrong." I retort back," Maybe?" Sonic yelled when we are all out," Hurry Chris!" Amy puts the platform back and Chris put the hourglass on it a bright light shining out.

We got a nice explanation about the castle and the owner. We eventually left and I was happy to do so not planning to ever come back to this place.