Chapter 11

"Im not sure if you know, but I am the don of Italian mafia. As the don I am...the....um...big boss?" Stephan glance over to see if he was saying the right words. I nodded for him to keep going. "I also own the Knight Hotels all over the world. The hotel business sort of covers the mafia, and its just there as a safety net. I have my my consigliere, Alexei and my capo, John. Our 'turf' if you will is basically the metropolitan area. There are other Italian-American crime familys but we are the..uh- il miglior cane, um the best? Like um- we are the top of it? I don't know how to say it" (basically the consigliere is the second in command, a capo is the boss of a specific group of soldiers, and il miglior cane pretty much just means top dog)

Stephan went on to explain how we met and pretty much everything he told me this morning. I just zoned out for most of it because, not going to lie, it's boring as fuck. After a few minutes of blabbering, I heard Nathan's name come up in the conversation.

I started to pay attention again to what Stephan was saying, "So I think what we should do is hunt him down, and kill him."

"Woah, woah, woah, hold on! We are not killing anyone! We can not have a murder on our hands." I said

"Baby, I am the don, I can do as I please and not get in trouble. Until my members and I come up with a plan, this is to never be spoken of in a room that is unsecured. This includes your house, outside, in grocery stores, and even in certain areas of the mansion. My office, and my consigliere's office, il mio capo's office and any room if I specifically tell you it is secure. Understand?"

Everyone nodded their heads and we got up to leave.

"You guys go down and explore a bit, I have to talk to Kelly" Stephan said, and the guys followed his orders.

"So, what did you want to say-"

Stephan cut me off with a kiss. He immediately swiped his tongue on my lip asking for entrance, and I was already melted so I let him in. He explored my mouth and as usual, he dominated the kiss. He started walking me to his desk, and he picked me up and sat my on top of the desk. We never book the kiss once. He ran his hands up and down my sides underneath my shirt. He worked his way to my ear nibbled on my lobe. 

I decided to take control and start kissing him, so that's what I did. I kissed him on the lips and worked my way slowly down his neck. I sucked on his Adams apple which made him grunt and grip my neck with his hand. He pushed my head away and gritted his teeth out of sexual frustration.

"Don't start something you can't finish mia principessa" he said looking down.

I followed his gaze, and there was a tent in his slacks. I pushed him away, but he didn't move. I was turned on but I was on my period so that was never going to happen, well not for another week at least. I leaned up to peck him and I pushed him away so I could hop down. I didn't wait for him to follow because I figured he had stuff to take care of. I opened the door and turned to wave to Stephan but he wasn't there. The bathroom door slammed shut and the rustling of s belt being undone was all I heard.

"Bye Stephy, I'll see you downstairs!" I yelled smirking.

I skipped off down the hall acting like I knew where I was going but I really am lost. After a while I came to a staircase that seemed familiar. I followed the staircase down, and was met with the kitchen, YES! As soon as I entered, I saw Gio, Jason and another man. He was attractive, but not like Stephan. Jason was talking to the unknown man, and he seemed uncomfortable. Giovanni was just rolling eyes searching through the fridge. Boys will be boys am I right?

"Jason! I need a hug!" I quickly said trying to save the man. As soon as Jason came over to me the man stood up and came over to me as well. The kissed my hand and said "grazie, cazzo grazie!" (thank you, fucking hell, thank you).

I dont know what cazzo means but it sounds cool. I just ask Stephan another time. I hugged Jason and jumped up into a big bear hug. I haven't hugged him in so long, until I remembered his hand.

"Oh my god! Jason what happened to your hand?"

"Oh no worries, that man helped me clean up. He's really cute isn't he! Maybe he is Stephans younger brother. He didn't know English that well and he sounded Italian"

"Well no shit sherlock, and stop asking me to ask Stephan if he has brothers, it's fucking weird."

"Ugh you're no fun!" Jason slapped me on the arm

I gave him the look I always give him when I am going to attack him. He started running and asking for help but no one helped him. Ha! Stupid bitch! Ok a bit much. but he is so fucking annoying. I was still chasing him when someone swooped their arm in and caught me. I could tell from the tingles it was Stephan. 

"You all fixed?" I giggled

He did a girly laugh and said "yeah, thanks."

Stephan put me down and Jason latched on to his arm yelling "My savior, my savior!"

I just started laughing at the fact that Stephan looked the most uncomfortable I have ever seen him. I continued laughing for a good two minutes until I wiped my tears and saw Jason looking at me with a bitchy face, and Stephan was giving me the 'help' look. I ripped Jason off Stephan and jumped on his back.

"Jesus bitch, you're so god damn heavy!" Jason joked but I think Stephan took it the wrong way

If Stephan was a cartoon characters he would have smoke coming out of his ears. He grabbed me on the hips and pulled towards him. He put me down and pushed me behind him. He started yelling at Jason in Italian. Jason was yelling back saying how he was taking me away and he just wants to spend time with me. Jason didn't know Italian so he was just saying random that's that made it even more confusing to understand. I was staring at Jasons and he was flickering his eyes from me to Stephan. I shrugged and he shrugged too (pic of Jason in the media box).

"Ok! OK OK! ENOUGH YOU TWO! Jason just go bug Enzo ok? I see you everyday ok, we go to school together. I will see you tonight"

"Unless she in my bed" Stephan added

"I didn't ask for your two cents, peanut gallery" I gave him a pointed look

"What is a peanut gallery? And why do you need two cents?" Stephan looked extra confused

"it's saying you assclown" Jason piped in

"I don't need it from you either ugly bitch" Jason shrugged.

I gave Jason a hug to which he pulled my hair and said, "you better be home whore."

I nodded and walked back to Stephan. He pulled me down the hallway and into a random room, which happened to be his. He picked me up and threw me on the bed, then jumped on top of me.

"So, do you wanna go shopping now?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Double upload today! I just really wanna say thank you again to everyone who reads, votes and comments! It means more than you think. A few years ago I uploaded and book and got lots of cruel comments, so seeing all the positive comments and all the help you guys give me to become better is amazing. I really appreciate it and hope you guys have wonderful night! Christmas is coming up soon I so excited!! Gotta blast!

-jackie