i could be everything you're looking for tonight ♡

author: fightthegiants

 summary: louis has 2 bitches, niall and harry, he makes sure that they know that.

pairing: dom!louis, sub!harry&niall

contains: threesomes, anal sex, face spitting, breath play, slut shaming, verbal humiliation, dom/sub dynamic, power exchange, punishments, riding crop, spanks, face slapping, possessive behaviour, hair pulling, bondage, restraints, biting, voyeruism, orgasm denial, gagging, blowjobs, degrading, face riding, ass eating, fingering, riding, handjobs, ropes, choking, loss of voice, aftercare.

Niall stood surveying the crowd, bouncing on his heels in time to the solid thump of the kick drum. He smiled out at the sea of faces, taking in the moment. His heart was frantic under his ribs, adrenaline coursing through him. His senses were high, every nerve ending in him prickling up to his skin. He was clammy and his cheeks were flushed, he imagined he was all rosey-faced.

Probably like when I'm getting fucked.

Niall shook his head and tried to rid his mind of the thought because here, on stage, was not the place to be getting all worked up. Finally shaken from his reverie, Niall picked up the on-stage conversation. Louis was telling an elaborate tale of how he once tried to cut his sister's hair with a pair of kitchen scissors. Niall sniggered as he watched Louis flounce around the stage mimicking the way his mother had chastised him after said hair cutting incident. Louis finished up and allowed Liam and Zayn to take over the between-song-banter as he slinked his way over to Niall, tugging Harry's shirt on the way. Harry turned, sensing Louis was up to something.

Niall's curiosity pricked as he watched Louis getting closer, his hips swaying in that way they tended to when he was after something. Louis crowded in on Niall's left side and smiled at him, wide and brilliant white. Niall cocked an eyebrow in return. Before he could coax anything from Louis, Harry was pressed to his right side. Harry's arm found its way around his waist, sitting just a little too low with his little finger brushing the top of Niall's bum cheek.

Niall tensed under the intense presence of Louis-and-Harry and looked back and forth between them. Louis just smirked impishly before sauntering a few feet away before turning and swapping sides with Harry, all the while eyeing Niall. Harry took his cue and switched to Niall's other side. Niall's head swam as he watched them pacing, they were everywhere and under his skin and too much and not enough all at once. They were like predators, circling him on the baron plains of the open stage. They eyed him from head to toe and he was sure he saw one of them lick their lips. Probably running through all the ways they would devour him.

Louis reached up boldly and pushed Niall's flimsy vest away from his skin and tweaked his nipple. Niall jumped and made a sound that was altogether not manly, swinging his head towards Louis. Suddenly, Harry was at Niall's ear on the other side of him.

"We want you so bad." He growled against his ear.

Niall swallowed thickly and all he could do was nod. He could feel Louis' eyes boring into the back of his skull as his eyes were locked with Harry's. Thin fingers took Niall's chin and turned his face and then Louis was at his other ear.

"We're going to see to it that you can't walk straight tomorrow." Louis uttered, his warm breath making Niall's skin tingle with anticipation.

And as quickly as they'd both slinked over they were gone, leaving Niall decidedly more red-faced than any exertion on the stage could.

After the show with the buzz of adrenaline still in their veins, the three of them all climbed into the same car to head back to the hotel. Louis pulled Harry into the back seat and ordered Niall to sit in the seat in front of them.