☠︎︎14

"Jisung I'm hungry" he looked at Seora."Okay let's eat" he brought her to an expensive restaurant."J-Jisung can we not eat here?" he stopped and looked at her.

"Why? You don't like it?" Seora smiled awkwardly."Uh this place is too expensive.Let's just go there" Seora dragged her to the McDonald.

"Welcome to McDonald!" Seora smiled widely and ordered burgers for themselves.

"SEORA I WANT 3 BIG MAGS!" Jungwoo said from the back waiting with Taeyong, Hendery, Jaehyun and Xiaojun.

"Oh and 3 Big Mags" she ordered and they served her the orders.She took the foods and placed them to the guys.

"Here!! My treat!!" They cheered taking each other one burger except for Jungwoo of course.

After they finished, they went to shop Jisung's stuffs.It was a weapon store.Seora gulped looking around the store when she saw that Jungwoo was at the outside of the store.

"Hey Uwu.Why are you here?" He looked up."Jisung don't really allows me to go in there.Because I am clumsy" he scratched his nape."Oh that's okay" he smiled and looked at the plushies.

"That's so many of them.Do you really like plushies?" He shook his head."I want to donate" Seora tilted her head."Donate?" he nodded.

"Last week I passed by an orphanage and when Jisung said plushie store I remembered about them" Jungwoo said."Aw you're so sweet!!" He winked and Jisung walked out from the store.

"Hendery hyung.You can take the car" Hendery nodded and went to the car taking them at the lobby.

"Should we go to park?" Seora asked and Jisung shrugged."Okay.Let's go to park" Hendery drove to park and they walked around.

Then they sat on the grass when a dog approached them."Oh? Hey buddy? What are you doing here?" Seora asked hugging the Samoyed dog.

It licked her face and she giggled."Yah!! It tickles!!" Jisung chuckled and patted the dog.

"WHITE!! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY FROM ME?!!" The owner scolded his dog and pulled IT away."I'm sorry!!" Seora smiled and shook her head.

"It's fine" they walked away and Seora sighed inhaling the fresh air."Yah he's here" Jaehyun patted Jisung's shoulder.

"He's here?" Jaehyun nodded.