🌸Chapter Five🌸

Word Count: 2251 

Day of the election.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

My breathing was unstable and not idea, I could tell from Tubbo's look of concern, and I could tell that I was about to cry from the fact that my vision glossed over. "Are you ok?" Tommy asked, putting a shaking hand on my shoulder, snappy me out of my thoughts. 

"I- I'm fine, you?"

"I'm fine." He said back.

"Tubbo, you?"

"I'm guessing the election doesn't go as planed, huh?" He gave a sad smile.

"Whatever happens, (Y/N), Tubbo, you to have to stick together, no matter what, promise?" Tommy made us promise, pulling us both in for a hug, and laying his chin on top of our heads. 

"Promise." I muttered.

"But you'll be with us too, right?" Tubbo asked hopefully.

"We'll see." Tommy buried his face on the tops of our heads, before someone came in. Wilbur.

"Hey, you three, we have to be up there in a few minutes, you guys good?"

I pulled away from Tommy and Tubbo, giving them both a reassuring smile. "We're okay, I'm ready when you are." I turned to face Wilbur, "Mr. President." I gave him a salute. 

"Good good, so... I'll call your name when you need to be up there." Wilbur nodded towards me, before telling the boys something something I couldn't hear over the ringing in my ears from the stress building up again. "Alright, let's go, I'll call you later, 'kay?" Wilbur confirmed. 

"Alright." I nodded, my voice faltering a tad. 

"See you later." He nodded towards me. 

"See you."

A few minutes later

"(Y/N) is here with the results, (Y/N)?"

"I'm here!" I walked up from behind the candidates, taking my place beside Wilbur, my leather purse swung behind me, and a book in my hands. Wilbur nodded, ruffled my hair a little, and walked to where I was sitting. I choked back some tears, knowing this is one of the last interactions I will have with the man. "Thank you, Wil." I nodded, taking a deep breath, wiping a tear that had formed away subtly. Tommy had caught the action, looking down and away. 

"I have the votes." I stated again, turning to face the audience of Eret, George and Tubbo. I took a deep breath, and opened the book, with Tommy's scuffed handwriting scrawled across the page, detailing every event that we planned. "With 9%, and 20,000 people... is Coconut2020." I stated, turning to the two candidates, Niki and Fundy. "Con- Fundy- how did you turn into a human-" 

"I was wondering when someone would mention this. Even my own father didn't." He grumbled, glaring at the tall man. 

"Oh shit." Wilbur muttered awkwardly, looking away. 

"Oh with enough willpower, this morning, Fundy came to me as a man with fox ears." Niki shrugged. 

"Alright... congrats, Fundy and Niki." I nodded hesitantly.

"Thank you! Yeah!" Fundy cheered rather happily.

"Hehe... yeah! Last place!" Niki cheered awkwardly with him.

"Yeah! 20,000 people voted for us!" Fundy continued, "don't know where you got 20,000 people, but cool!"

"Don't ask," I chuckled genuinely.