☠︎︎15

"Babe can you wear this for me?" Jisung asked handing Seora a blindfold."But for what? How can I see if I wear this?" Seora whined.

"Please? I have a surprise for you and I promise you will like it!!" Jisung gave her his puppy eyes.

"Okay fine" she sighed and wore it.Jisung took her into bridal style and walked to somewhere.

"Sungie where are we going?" Seora asked feeling the cold breeze like she was walking into a place with air conditioners.

"We're in our house baby.I'll put you down okay" he stood her up and walked away."Y-YAH WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" She stood on the cold floor and heard Jisung whispering.

"Open it" she flinched and opened it right away.Seora widened her eyes when she saw..

"SOOBIN!!"

She hugged him tightly while crying again."Yah why you always cries when you see me.I'm fine here.Look?" she sobbed when he patted her back.

"W-Why you come here? Is there something special? I-I'm sorry I can't take you out yet" Seora cried and he chuckled.

"I'm out already.Mr Park paid for the find" Soobin turned to his right and Seora followed his gaze seeing Jimin and Hana was smiling widely.

"T-Thank you!! Thank you so much!!" she slightly jumped turning to Soobin again."You'll stay here?" he shook his head.

"It's okay.Jisung already bought me my own house" Seora widened her eyes."YAH!! WHY WOULD YOU?!" she asked Jisung with guilty voice.

"Why? I'm rich" Jisung said earning a slapped in the head by Jimin."I don't teach you to be rude stupid" Jisung muttered a sorry.

---

"Jisung watch out!!" Ten shouted pushing Jisung away from the flying knife which ended up sticking to the wall.

"Motherfucker" Jisung turned and shoot the person that threw the knife at him."Thanks hyung" Ten nodded and ran to next level to find the injured members.

After hours of fighting, they finally finished as Jisung's gang won again."Urgh let's go home" Taeil nodded and drove to Jisung's house.

"No.Back to our house.I don't want Seora to see me like this" Jisung groaned and Taeil nodded.He drove back to their mansion.

"Kun!! Jungwoo!! Johnny!! Treat Jisung!!" Taeyong said and they ran to Jisung bringing him to their personal clinic.

"Aigoo you got shot again?" Their personal doctor, Taemin said."Yeah hyung.On my shoulder and my arm" he sighed and treated Jisung and the members.

After that he went home."Baby I'm home!!" Jisung sang and Seora walked out from the kitchen to him.

"Hey Sungie" she smiled widely then frowned."Why babe?" Seora touched his bruised cheeks.

"Y-Yah w-why you always got hurt?" Seora asked while holding back her tears."I'm fine baby!!" Jisung exclaimed wiping her tears.

"I'm sorry baby.Please don't cry" he hugged her while patting her back.

"Don't get hurt you fool!! You make me worried!! Please take care of yourself!!"  she cried while punching his chest lightly.

"I'm sorry baby.I'm sorry" he kissed her head calming her down with soothing words.