XXXIII - Adonis

One thing about me, if a book ain't going the way I want it to I'ma stop reading that mf.

"You been at the strip club all day Mr Salaam. You look like you could use a stress reliever," Gem said rounding the railing of the VIP section to stand in front of Adonis, who sat down on the red leather seats watching the night life.

Adonis took his time to examine her outfit. Well lack of outfit. She stood in front of him in a blue matching bikini like set. The top barely covered her d cup breasts, looking like it was made only for the sole purpose of covering her nipples. The bottom gave the perfect view of her hips and barely covered her lips. She didn't have to turn her back to him for him to know that her ass swallowed it all up.

"Whatchu' got in mind?" He licked his lips and stared up at her.

"Well anything you want sir," she flashed him a million dollar smile and sat down beside him.

"Yeah?" He asked. She nodded in reply.

"If I asked for head right now, right here, would you give it to me?" He placed his arms behind his neck and turned his face to her offering her his full attention.

"Yes," she nodded eagerly, "anything you want."

He licked his lips then laughed a humorless laugh.

"How old are you?"

"19," she smiled and tucked a strand of her ash blonde 32" weave behind her ears.

"You gotta have more self respect than that mamas. You 19 and you ready to gimme head for the world to see because I'm handsome and from whatever you've deduced, I'm rich. You gotta be better than that. Don't be one of these basic raggedy ass bitches. Come in here and do whatever the fuck you have to do. Make your money then leave and better yourself," he looked at her deeply.

"Yeah," she wasn't smiling anymore but she was in deep thought.

"What's your real name?" Adonis took a sip of his sparking water.

"Jaimee."

"Well Jaimee don't ever approach another boss of yours like this. Plus I don't fraternize with snitches."

Jaimee laughed loudly earning the looks of some strangers.

"Since you're done laughing I want you to go out there and make me back all those dollars you lost talking to me. And if you gotta work overtime then do it, but I want all my dollars before I leave," Adonis smiled as Jaimee stood up.

"It was my pleasure speaking to you sir," she turned to walk away.

"Yes I know it's always a pleasure speaking to me," Adonis congratulated himself.

"You're so cocky," she turned back to say. Adonis almost hissed his teeth out loud. Why didn't she just walk away instead of stopping to speak.

"That's how my girl likes it," he watched her face fall and almost hit himself from receiving the sick pleasure of watching her sad for a minute.

"Bye now Jaimee. You're losing more dollars," Adonis wiggled his fingers in a bye motion.

"Oh yes," Jaimee scurried away quickly.

He watched as Jaimee went to the dance floor to do more lap dances before her time came on. When someone pushed her roughly, his eyes flitted to them and he almost got up.

The person's eyes flashed to him and then they smiled. They turned to the person behind them and whispered something before heading up to the VIP section where Adonis sat. Adonis nodded to the bouncer at the edge of the section to let them in.

"You like that little present I sent to you earlier," Rico asked slipping into the seat opposite Adonis. He was wearing his tailor made black fitted suit as always and his Patek Phillipe sat snugly on his wrist. His icebox jewelry hung around his neck clashing with the dim lights of the club. Hatred for Rico or not, he had to admit the man had drip.

"I assumed you would do better than that," Adonis took another sip of his sparkling water.

"Oh no. That's the gift before you get the gift. It's like the pre appetizer before the appetizer," Rico smiled and took up the unopened bottle of strawberry flavored water that was on the table.

"You really be bored as fuck at home to sit and plan how to destroy a man who doesn't pay the slightest bit of attention to you. Pathetic."

Adonis watched as Rico's hand tightened around the bottle.

"Everything will be better once this is all completed," Rico got up and smoothed out the non existent wrinkles on his suit.

"Yeah whatever," Adonis rolled his eyes.

"You better watch that pretty little bitch you got there. Wouldn't want to impregnate her and beat the child out of her like what I did with your no good ex," Rico smiled and walked away, "matter of fact that's what I should've done with Kearra. Bitch didn't wanna let me fuck so I took it. Forcefully."

Adonis got up to hit Rico but he saw the bouncer pull him by his neck and walked with him across the dance floor. He was so fucking mad.

••••••

I won't be updating for like two weeks and more.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

SinSomeMore

December 2, 2020