Parents ( a bit 🔞 )

Author's POV

Jimin opened his eyes , only to find Jungkook looking at him with love struck eyes . He smiled and pecked his lips . " Hi ." He said , voice faint.  Jungkook smiled back . " Hey beautiful!"

Jimin giggled . Jungkook got up and hovered over Jimin . Jimin smiled and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and pulled him down for a kiss.  Jungkook kissed back , hands travelling down to his thighs and pulling up the robe and massaging the soft and meaty thighs.  Jimin moaned into the kiss . Jungkook took this opportunity to shove his tounge inside, travelling inside the hot , yet, sweet craven . He folded Jimin's legs and got in between them , hand now sliding down his upper thigh . Jungkook pulled away from the kiss and trailed his kisses down his neck, sucking and biting on the porcelain neck . Jimin turned his head to the side in order to give Jungkook more access to his neck . "J-Jungkook ah !" Jimin moaned , when Jungkook bit on his sweet spot . Soon Jungkook pulled away from Jimin and looked at his art he had just done on Jimin.  He looked so beautiful.  " You okay , baby ?" Jungkook asked , but he didn't get any response.  He got thrown off guard, when Jimin flipped them over , and he sat himself directly on Jungkook's hard cock , loving the feeling of his hard dick poking his ass . He put his hands on either side of Jungkook's head and ducked down, smashing his lips to Jungkook's.  Jungkook's hand was on Jimin's both ass cheeks , rubbing imaginary circles on his ass , kissing him back hungrily . Jimin took over the kiss , this time and inserted his tounge inside Jungkook's mouth , driving his tounge inside, enjoying Jungkook's warmth . Jungkook smirked into the kiss , enjoying Jimin's sudden show of dominance . But ONLY FOR NOW . He was the top . And will be , fOrEvEr .

Soon , Jimin was sucking hickeys on Jungkook's jaw and collarbone , making Jungkook moan. Jimin was already grinding his ass on Jungkook's rock hard friend down there , and on top of that , Jimin had successfully found his sweet spot. Jungkook was basically being pushed into utter pleasure and he was driving mad .

Jimin, pulled away from Jungkook's neck , and looked at him with half lidded eyes . His hands went over to Jungkook's toned chest and pulled the robe from both the sides , revealing his both nipples and he took both the buds in his hand , between his thumb and index finger and started pinching and massaging the nipples . Jungkook closed his eyes and moaned.  " J-Jimin ah . B-baby ! A-ah ... mhmm !" But whined, when Jimin stopped his actions and kissed his sweet spot , one last time .

He was going to get off of Jungkook.  But Jungkook tightened his hold on Jimin's waist and he smirked , looking up at Jimin.  He held his waist , even tighter, causing a bit pain to Jimin, but he didn't seem to mind . Jungkook began rocking Jimin back and forth on his dick , making both of them moan and groan. Jungkook then, made Jimin bounce on his manhood . Jimin threw his head back , and let out a high pitched moan . Jungkook, here , was busy groaning.  " J-Jiminah ! Ah Ah !"
" Ahhh ! Jungkook ah Mhmm!" He was basically riding Jungkook now , but both his ass and his cock , was clothed . Jungkook reached over and untied the tied knot in front of the robe . Now Jimin's robe was open from the front,  and was falling down from both his shoulders .

Now , Jungkook was drooling at the sight above him . Jimin's forehead was drenched in sweat and some of his hair brownish blonde hair strands were sticking on his forehead, and his head was thrown back , and his Adam's Apple was bopping up and down. Plump lips sinfully parted , busy emitting moans, which were music to Jungkook's ears . Legs folded , on either side of Jungkook's hips and he was rocking his ass and grinding on Jungkook's cock . Robe falling down from his shoulders, revealing Jungkook's art works and his perky nipples . He was looking sinfully beautiful.

Jimin slowly straightened his head and looked at Jungkook was lust in his eyes , only to get back the same look . He leaned down and whispered in Jungkook's ears , increasing his grinding pace , and Jungkook was already getting mad . " Is daddy hard ?" He said , smirking. 

Jungkook was finding it hard for him to speak.  " B-Baby .... ah Mhmm d-dont make m-me ah mhmmmm f-fuck your brains... Ah Mhmm ... o-out ." He moaned and let out his words , at the same time. 

" I am provoking you to, daddy . Touch me ."

No sooner did these words leave Jimin's mouth , Jungkook took over and flipped them over, now again hovering over Jimin. " You are gonna regret, baby ." Jungkook said , in a husky voice.  Jimin huffed out.  " Make me , Jeon ."

Jungkook was GOING TO smash his lips to the smaller one , under him , when there came a knock at the door . Jungkook groaned and shouted.  " WHAT ?" He was clearly irritated and so was Jimin. 

There came  a maid's voice.  " M-master Jeon , your mom and dad is here . They want to meet , both you and Mr Jeon ." She said , voice shaking a BIT .

Jungkook and Jimin were disappointed. Nevertheless, Jimin said back , " Yea . Okay . Maria . Ask them to wait . We'll be down in a minute. "

He then pushed Jungkook off him and got down the bed , with Jungkook following his actions, and ofcourse groaning and sulking. 

He then fixed his robe and then proceeded to do the same with Jungkook's one .

" Ugh  ! Why did they have to come right now?" Jungkook whined and protested . Who would believe that he was a complete daddy and a beast in bed ? Jimin face palmed . " Koo baby ! It's okay . We can always continue what we started later . Hm ?" He said , pecking Jungkook's lips and then kissing him on his forehead. 

He then fixed his hair a last time, before opening the door and  walking out . " C'mon koo ! Let's get going !"

Jungkook followed.  He was trusfrated now . And for the fact that , he was already rock hard till now .

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I feel so bad about koo !!!!