43.

The night flew by and kaycee was dreading the morning. She knew she'd feel different and she wasn't ready for it.

They both woke up around the same time, and as she went to shift to her back she felt pain.

Kaycee: "ow!"

Sean sat up immediately making sure she was alright.

Sean: "babe, what's wrong?!"

She giggled

Kaycee: "nothing Sean, I'm just a little sore"

Sean: "so I did hurt you?"

He buried his face in his hands before she took them off and made him look at her.

Kaycee: "no, it was inevitable...the pain will ease up soon"

Sean: "oh, so someone's saying they want another round"

He winked at her and she punched him playfully in the arm.

Kaycee: "stop it!!"

He smiled and pulled her into a hug. All of her fears of it being different dissipated the second she saw how worried he was.

Just then, Sean's door knob started to shake.

Sean: "shhh listen..."

They both looked to the door and were startled when someone knocked.

Kaycee: "Sean, I'm in my underwear!!"

Sean: "I am too! Just be quiet, hold on"

They kept their voices at a whisper.

Sarah: "Sean, it's me!"

Sean: "Sarah, you're home from college?!"

Sarah: "yeah, just me, can you let me in?!"

Sean: "uh yeah, let me uh...let me...just hold on"

Sarah: "okay"

They both scurried to get dressed, kaycee just threw on a pair of his joggers and tied them as tight as they possibly could go, still falling down at her hips.

He threw on some joggers and a hoodie he had laying at the foot of his bed.

Before he unlocked the door he turned to kaycee who was blushing in the slightest.

Sean: "act natural bubba"

She smiled, knowing that was complete impossible for someone like her.

As he opened the door, Sarah saw kaycee and immediately knew what was up.

Sarah: "kayc!!"

Kaycee: "hey! what a surprise, how'd you get home?!"

Sarah: "bought a plane ticket since Thanksgiving is this week, thought I'd surprise my family"

Sean: "mom, dad, and serris will be home tonight, they went on a camping trip with the Ompinchos from next door."

Sarah: "yeah serris texted me that they'd be home later tonight sometime"

The silence took over the room, and they didn't wanna acknowledge it, but they both knew Sarah was catching on.

Sarah: "I don't mean to intrude but...either one of you wanna tell me what's happening?"

Sean chuckled

Sean: "yea we uh...we're dating"

Sarah: "no way!! I've been waiting!!"