Chapter 28

( Imagine only Taehyung has the access to kiss 👆 those lips, you know what I mean🤤)

The couple went to the first floor and ring the bell waiting for someone to open the door. The door opened and their grandpa is standing there with a wide smile. But he stretches his hand preventing them to enter the apartment.

"Tell the password and you can enter in my house for a special dinner." His grandpa said looking at the couple still smiling widely.

"Password? When this happened?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh? I know the password." Jungkook raised his hand along with his ankles to show that he is willing to tell the password first. Grandpa wiggles his eyebrows towards jungkook gesturing him to go on.

Jungkook made a flower pose and tilt his head right to left mumbling something doing a perfect aegyo which can melt everyone's heart. Both other males are looking at him with heart eyes.

And they spoke at the same time," You looks cute." Jungkook blushed brightly and smiled as he looks down. Whyyyy... they always made me shy.

"Correct password, Bunbun. But you are entering as a couple so you should do this as a couple too" his grandpa said.

"I have no problem doing an aegyo but I may not look as cute as him," taehyung said and jungkook giggles seeing his husband doing cute things...he looks cute too. They both do the aegyo and Mr Kim shifts sideways so that they can enter, showering them with his blessings.

The first thing they noticed is Mrs Jeon sitting on the couch with Oreo in her lap. She is rubbing her stomach and the bunny is letting out whimpering noises. Both walks to the couch and jungkook sit beside his mother.

"Is she having cramps again, should we take her to the doctor?" jungkook asked caressing underneath her ears. Her eyes were closed, Nochu is licking her paws standing on his two back paws and his front paws are resting on the couch.

"No Koo, she will be alright. Bunnies give birth to more than one bun at a time... they sometimes felt tired, mild fever and cramps. Don't worry she is doing great, we just have to be more careful with her meals." Mina said assuringly.

Taehyung felt relieved after listening to her and pick up tannie who is laying on the couch on the other side of Mina. He took him into his arms and walk toward the kitchen.

A big thumb noise caught his eyes as he saw Jimin placed a large pot on the dining table harshly. He is fuming, taehyung can see his chest heaving up and down. Jimin looked at taehyung with his sharp eyes and taehyung immediately diverts his eyes in the other direction like he didn't even looking at him in the first place.

He gulped and show tannie around, trying to leave as silently as possible but... no one... He repeats... no one can escape from the fury of Park Jimin when he is mad.

"Kim Taehyung!" Jimin barked.

"H-hey hyung, There is a l-lot of traffic today, you know, I'm trying to get back fastly," taehyung said smiling sheepishly as he steps back from him. Soon his steps turn into a run as he saw Jimin grab a flower pot and launched towards him.

Taehyung raced to the living room, Tannie is still bouncing in his arms letting out occasional barks in excitement. Taehyung crossed the living room and stand behind the couch where Oreo is sleeping and signal Jimin to keep his mouth shut because the bunny is sleeping. But no one can stop Jimin today.

Grandpa saw his wife's favourite pot in Jimin's hand and joined the race to save that pot.

Jimin lunges at taehyung, who runs faster than before and stand behind the dining table again... Jimin is still following him," You piece of lying shit... The marks on your neck showing how much you enjoyed that long m*f**g traffic." He said and throw the pot right on his head. Taehyung sat down as he saw the pot coming in his way and leave tannie on the floor.