7 - V I R G I N

Evangeline Carter

"Eva, you naughty girl! What is this!" Char yells, pulling out a banana-shaped toy from my drawer. "I didn't know you were a freak."

"Oh my god, I totally forgot I had that!" I bought that thing two years ago, but I haven't used it since.

"And you never shared it with me!" Char says as she begins wiggling it in the air.

I quickly took it away from her and put it in my bag. "That's gross! I'm going to throw it away later."

"Hey, I don't judge," Char says, putting her hands up in surrender.

"C'mon hurry up, Oliver's waiting for us," I say as I pull Charlotte out of our dorm, and down the stairs.

"Finally! I've been waiting for you guys for over a century!" Oliver groans.

"Oh shut up drama queen," Char adds, smacking the back of his head.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop doing that!"

I giggled. We began walking over to the library, memories coming back from what happened yesterday. Thankfully no one's told Char nor Oliver about what happened, they'd go crazy, especially Char.

I have to pee, I thought to myself. "I'll meet you guys in the library. I'll be right back, I have to use the loo."

"Okay, hurry up I need your help on potions. I could use that brain of yours," Oliver said.

I began walking down the halls and bumped into Elliot. "Oh my god I'm so sorry, I'm such an idiot," he says. I look across the halls and see Malfoy having a full-on make-out session with Pansy. Seriously?

"It's fine, don't worry about it."

"I hope you enjoyed your drink, I've been meaning to talk to you," Elliot said.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of Malfoy. He's still kissing her after the stunt she pulled on me? My blood boiled. I interrupted Elliot going on about god knows what by grabbing onto his face and smashing my lips against his. I look over at Malfoy who looks pissed, he roughly shoved Pansy off and left her.

"I'm sorry, I have to go," I say to Elliot. I started walking down the hall finding my way back to the loo. That is until I feel someone's hands roughly grab my arms leading me into the Moaning Myrtle bathroom. Malfoy aggressively pushes me onto the floor making me fall on my knees.

"What is your problem!" I yell at him.

"What's that?" He suddenly looks over at my bag, something popping out of it. Oh God. I forgot to throw that thing away earlier. He cannot see my vibrator right now, I'd die of embarrassment.

"Don't make me fucking repeat myself." He said even louder, making me flinch.

"It's nothing," I say, trying to put it back in. He aggressively pulls my bag away from my hands and takes the thing out. As soon as he realizes what it is he chuckles. "Get up."

"What?" "You heard me, I said get the fuck up right now," he spat. I obeyed and quickly got up from the floor. "Sit on the sink." I did exactly what he ordered, climbing on top of the sink. "Take off your skirt and panties."

"D-Draco," I stuttered underneath his dominance. "Did I fucking stutter? And it's Malfoy to you." I lifted my hips, slowly took off my skirt, and threw it onto the floor, he's watching my every move. His hungry eyes made my pussy wet, my chest now feels heavy. I found myself biting my lip. "What the fuck are you waiting for, go on slut."

I proceeded and began taking my wet panties off, down my legs, and onto the floor. I opened my legs revealing myself but only for a second to tease him, and covered my pussy with both of my hands. This angered him, he walked over to me and harshly grabbed onto my arms revealing myself. "You deserve to be punished, trying to make me jealous with fucking Elliot? Pathetic." He's now in between me. I wrap my legs around his waist, arch my back and grab onto his cock feeling bold.

"Then punish me, Malfoy," I say innocently. He gives me the vibrator hinting me to use it. I do what he wants and turn it on. I lick on my lips and put it on my clit, still keeping eye contact with him. As soon as I felt it I let out a loud moan, using one hand to cover my mouth. He aggressively throws my hand away, "I wanna hear it all." I rub the toy in circular motions on my heat, still whimpering and being gentle with myself. "Harder and faster, don't make me fucking repeat myself." I obeyed. I push the toy inside of me more aggressively, loud moans escaping my mouth.

Malfoy pulls down his pants and boxers and begins masturbating while watching me. My eyes immediately looked down at his cock, making me lick my lips. As I make the vibrator keep thrusting into me I don't know what's making me hornier, the toy or watching him touch himself. I arch my back in pleasure while my head is back. "Fuck," he whimpers under his breath. "You're so fucking hot, my little virgin."

After a couple of moments, I let out a loud moan as my juices came rushing out of me. "I'm going to cum", he says whimpering. I quickly got on my knees and let his warm cum inside of my mouth. "Good girl," he says as he's putting his pants back on. "If I see you near Elliot I swear to god I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk and find him. Do I make myself clear?"

I widened my eyes in shock, still silent.

"I said, do I make myself fucking clear?"

"Y-yes," I stuttered.

I got back up to put my panties and skirt back on. "Draco, what does this make us?" I ask.

"Nothing, this makes us nothing, and how many times do I have to tell you it's fucking Malfoy to you," he stormed off.

What did I expect? I mean, it's Malfoy after all. A tear goes running down my cheek. I pull myself back together. No, I'm not going to let him make me cry. I finally throw out the vibrator and walk over to the library meeting my friends.