23

4:05 a.m. 

"What's that?" Taehyung asked as Hoseok was reading a folder full of papers. 

"Some contracts I've reviewing", Hoseok said a stern look on his face. "Cool...", Taehyung sat in Hoseok's living room feeling empty. "I'm going to make my own company, that's why". The younger nodded. 

"I'm not being a good hostess am I. Sorry", Hoseok giggled and set his papers down. 

"I know that Jimin and Yoongi are married", Taehyung said and Hoseok froze as if he was the one in trouble. 

"Look, kid-"

"I don't know what to do anymore", Taehyung really felt hopeless. "You're gonna be alright", Hoseok went over and sat beside him. 

"I'm not sure". 

Hoseok interrupted, "I am sure-"

"How?", Taehyung felt his eyes tearing up again. "Even if- let's say things don't work out at all between you two, fate has something nice planned for you". 

Taehyung sniffed as Hoseok gave him a tissue. "You'll have me, I like you kid, you're a good person, so trust me when I say you'll be okay". 

Hoseok pulled Taehyung in for a hug.

"I have to teach in less than-" Namjoon hugged his boyfriend even tighter. "Just say you're sick-"

"My kids!", Jin yelled out playfully. Namjoon knew Jin would always put Taehyung and his students before him and he loved it. "Can I drop you off at work?" Namjoon asked. 

"Only if you have glasses on, a scarf, a mask-"

"Okay!", Namjoon smiled and Jin smiled back even bigger.

He felt loved. 

Yoongi entered his house, greeted with a cheerful Jimin. 

"You're home honey!" 

"Mhm", Yoongi was tired indeed. From having that argument with Taehyung to being in the studio so late, he was sleep deprived.

"Honey...can you sleep with me tonight?" Jimin took Yoongi's coat. "I'm so tired, I'll just sleep on the coach". 

"Come on,  you've been working too hard", Jimin pulled Yoongi upstairs. 

"Jimin, I'm tired", Yoongi whined. "I can tell, you're being nice to me", Jimin said in a monotone. 

Yoongi closed his eyes as he laid down. "Your little boyfriend came by today", Jimin whispered into Yoongi's ears. Yoongi scoffed, "You're lying, fuck off". 

"Okay honey", Jimin kissed Yoongi's cheek, "Goodnight".

"Mhm", Yoongi hummed. 

-

"CRAP!" Taehyung yelled. 

"HUH?" Hoseok was confused. "I'M LATE FOR CLASS!" Taehyung panicked. 

"I'll take you, let's go". 

Hoseok didn't even brush his hair, he only put on his slippers as Taehyung was giving directions to his house, he needed his book bag. "Kid, is it even worth it-"

"DRIVE!"

Hoseok didn't even know how he managed to get Taehyung to his house, then school but he did it.

Except the two boys were still sleepy and it didn't occur to them that Taehyung, an average college student in Yoongi's competition would be getting dropped off to school late by Hoseok a.k.a. J-Hope. 

Needless to say students whose class ended, those running late as well swarmed Hoseok's car. 

"Oh geez", Hoseok sighed. 

"Thank you uh, hyung, I'm so sorry too-"

"Hey, calm down", Hoseok stepped out the car and went over to open Taehyungs' door. 

"HAVE A GOOD DAY AT SCHOOL KID", Hoseok held Taehyung's face with this hands and kissed his forehead, making everyone who swarmed them yell. 

Hoseok hugged Taehyung after the kiss, "Yoongi will see this, might as well make him realize what he'll lose right?" he whispered. 

Hoseok ruffled Taehyung's hair and drove off quickly.

"Wow", Taehyung's cheeks flushed. 

A/N 

hi folks how are we