~Trust~

Ahhh test is tomorrow/today depending on when I edit this but yeah, I hope I do okay qwq. Anyways hope you enjoy! I kinda fought someone well, not really but it was pretty cool(not) again, enjoy!

-

Tommy's POV:

Techno looked down to his phone, getting up to leave the room. Probably to get Wilbur if I guessed it. I look down at my numb legs, some uncovered spots having blood on them, I sigh as my skin stings. Being correct, Wilbur rushes into the room, pulling me into a tight hug as he muttered something under his breath. It caught me off guard but I was too tired to react, practically falling asleep I'm his arms. He notices the tired look in my eyes and spoke to Techno who seemed to slip into the room, "I'm gonna take him home, I'll see you tonight?" Techno nodded at the other and Wilbur helped me up, basically carrying me in his arms. "Thank god Techno called me instead of Phil, he would've been furious." He looked me in the eyes, "really..?" I whispered barley audible. He nodded, putting me into the passenger seat "He would forgive you though." I nodded. I was confused, why did they care for me? Why is he being nice? "We were really worried y'know, Tubbo wouldn't come out of his room and I think Phil called at least 6 police stations" Wilbur chuckled. I nodded , he really wanted to find me that bad..? I watch as we leave the city, nervousness fills my body. I don't want to see them.. but at the same time I do..

We soon reach the house I recognize too well for my liking. Wilbur sighed and turned to me "You ready?" He asked "No, but what choice do I have?" He shrugs, patting me on the back and leaving the car. I do the same, flinching at the cold breeze ruffling through my hair. We head to the porch, Wilbur opened the unlocked door as a wave of heat hit us. "Dad, can you come 'ere?" I heard shuffling coming from upstairs and a familiar figure appeared. He gasped quickly pulling me into a hug "Your okay!" He said, muffled into my shoulder "Uh- y-yeah." I flinched at the contact, "Also your grounded, you scared the sh*t out of everyone. Especially your brother." His voice was stern but with a soft tone, did they really care that much because I wasn't here? Why..? I thought confused but nodded, heading upstairs. I go to the door which was his room, at least that's what it was a few days ago. I sigh, knocking lightly before I heard the door click, unlocked. Opening the door, Tubbo looked up to me, he had dark shadows under his eyes and his cheeks were puffy and blotchy. Guilt filled my gut as I looked into his eyes. "You left.." He looked at me betrayed, I nod looking to the ground. "I'm sorry.." he pulled me into a hug, I felt wet tears hit my shirt as he held me close as if I would disappear any second. "I can't forgive you yet.. but that doesn't mean I don't love you, okay" I hummed in response nodding. The brunette ended up falling asleep in my arms so I moved him to the his bed, laying beside him. "I promise I won't leave you again.."

-

No one's POV:

Tommy and Tubbo layed asleep as the 2 eldest sat downstairs at the island table chatting about whatever came to mind. "Dad, so uh- about.. Tommy." Wilbur started, Philza nodded encouraging him to go on. "He's pretty beaten up.. I'm shocked he hasn't even gotten a cold in this weather, it's freezing at night. I know we probably don't need to take him to the hospital but we should definitely keep an eye on him." Wilbur sighed as he finished, feeling guilt for the young boy. Phil nodded looking to the stairs where the two boy's light snores could be heard "I agree.. I think I'm going to take a few
days off work to be with the two, especially Tommy. I feel like the main reason he left was because he had broken trust.. which I want to have fixed." Wilbur smiled and they silently agreed the conversation was over.

Tommy's POV:

It had been around 5 in the evening, blinking my eyes open I felt a light weight on my stomach. Tubbo. Soft snores filled the room and I smiled to myself content, although i couldn't ignore the pain in my legs. Flinching I tried to get up without waking the brunette, although he did stir nothing happened. Limping out of the room I headed to the stairs, listening to see if anyone was there. Seeing as the cost was clear I creeped down the stairs, heading to the kitchen and searching through the cabinets. Where is the Medkit.. Frustrated, I sat on the couch cursing under my breath. I heard chuckling coming from the stair well, "want some help?" Phil said, medkit in hand. I nodded shyly and he smiled fondly at me. I rolled up the ankles of my sweat pants, ignoring the slight pain letting my bruised and cut legs show. Phil seemed pained at the sight gentility touching my leg with a damp cloth, I flinched at the contact, quietly whimpering at the pain. "It's alright," He cooed softly. It somewhat helped weirdly, confusing me a little bit. "Uh- thank you.." I said embarrassed slightly. He looked me in the eyes, "I know you may not trust me fully, but I will always be here for you and I know it may be hard for you to understand since all of the stuff you went through, but I'm here.. Kay?" It seemed truthful, maybe. Just maybe it was..?

-
Hello! I don't know why this took me 3-4 days to make but it did- I'm sorry about that, but I'm pretty sure the test went well! I just wanted to say thank you so so much for all the support, I don't know what I did but I'm glad I did- also 1k views? POGGGGG WOOOOO TYSMMMM :DDD anyways I hope to make updates a lil more fast but this week was really busy so we'll see. Anyways, until next time! Byeee