Special Epsiode: Save the World with Love

"We're running this course with a small number of students, holding it multiple times," Aizawa explained. Only [Name], Iida, Asui, Todoroki, Midoriya and Bakugo are in the class and everyone is sitting at their own desk. "This time, it's you six. Just so you know, this will be harder than a regular class. Prepare yourselves. In this class, you will fight and capture a hypothetical villain."

"It's a really hero-like class!" [Name] and Midoriya exclaimed, excitement in their eyes

Aizawa stares at them and they instantly shut up. "This should be obvious, but villains commit many different types of crimes. You all will go to the scene of the crime and determine what happened there, whether or not it was caused by a villain, whether or not you should fight, and train your ability to assess the situation and your ability to deal with the situation. Your special instructors will be..."

The back door opens, All Might sliding into the class from behind.

"I am here coming through the back door!" All Might exclaimed.

"All Might!" Midoriya said, standing up from his desk. His eyes wide and a smile of happiness on his face.

[Name] smiled. "You seem really muscular today."

All Might lets out a loud laugh and [Name] chuckled. She glanced at Bakugo, knowing the boy is excited deep down because he just loves All Might, but he hides his love for his idol. [Name] knows that Bakugo is a fan-boy just like Midoriya is too although she's not sure if Todoroki or Iida are fan-boys as well. She'll figure that out.

"It's not just All Might," Aizawa informed, Cementoss, Midnight, and Present Mic standing with him. "Cementoss, Midnight, and Present Mic will also participate as special instructors. Now, let us begin the training. Everyone, meet at Ground Beta."

***

[Name] and her classmates are at Ground Beta, being in an alleyway as they're in their hero costumes. She sends a smile to Bakugo although he looks the other way and they approach the end of the alleyway that shows the street and other side of the sidewalk too. Midoriya, [Name], Asui, and Iida looking around the corner as Bakugo and Todoroki don't participate in doing that.

"I see cardboard cutouts of the police," Midoriya informed.

"This must be where the crime scene is," Iida suggested.

"I will tell you the situation at the crime scene," Aizawa said, catching his students' attention. "There has been a villain attack at a jewelry store. The employees and customers have been taken hostage and everyone is barricaded inside. The number of villains and hostages is unknown. You all have been asked by the police as pro heroes to come and resolve the incident."

"Mr. Aizawa!" Iida exclaimed, raising his hand. "The teachers inside the store playing the roles of hostages and villai--"

"I will not be answering any questions," Aizawa informed. "Verify the situation yourselves and resolve the case."

"Yes, sir!"

"Then, let the capture training begin!" Aizawa said.

There's a noise of a horn and [Name], Midoriya, Asui, and Iida look around the corner. They stare at the building and the paper cut out police figures. [Name] isn't able to smell the who's in the building or hear how many people are inside the building either. She tilts her head, observing the building and pondering what they should do next.

"Now, what should we do...?" Iida whispered.

"First, we need to see how many villains and hostages there are," Midoriya said.