twenty-seven, 𝟑 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬

I wasn't a patient person, I shook my leg to every second until it reached the time I could rush home. At 5:45, I told Mia to take over, but she already knew what was going on and I rushed to my car.

I made sure not to speed, but FUCK was New York traffic awful. I'mlike 4 miles away from my shop, but a drive home was 25 minutes at this time. It was ridiculous. When I finally pulled into my parking garage, I debate running to my apartment. I decided against it considering I had no time to prepare for today, it was Timmy's busy week, so I didn't expect to see him until tomorrow night.

I walked up to my door, took a deep breath and opened it seeing a soft blue light coming from the entire open space. I heard the jingles of my cats collars and quickly felt them at my ankles purring loudly. Along with that, the soft sound of one of my favorite songs played. I walked carefully past my cats and saw Timothée standing in the middle of my rearranged living room.

At the floor there was a small table set up, pillows, blankets, candles, everything to set up the perfect romantic night. Timothée held his hand out handing me a singular flower. I reached for it, but was pulled to his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and swayed softly to the music. I couldn't help but rap Kendrick's line in Doves In The Window, and I could feel the vibrations from Timmy's chest as he did the same. He pulled away and spun me slowly around then back to his chest looking down at me this time. He kissed me on my forehead, nose, then lips--each kiss soft and unique.

"Happy three months, my Fleur... and two weeks." he said my new french nickname 'flower' in french, he does when he's sweet to me. He pulled away and gave me a goofy grin at the end of the song making me laugh.

"You're the best mi amor." I spoke to him in Spanish, which he always tried to make me do more. A huge smile spread across his face and he pulled away handing me a glass of wine. I pursed my lips not wanting to disappoint him.

"It's juice," he chuckled noticing my reaction. He held up a glass of his own, "to the best secret relationship keepers ever." we clinked our glasses and I took a sip of the grape juice he put in my glass. It was a funny and cute gesture.

"Did you cook?" I asked smelling something in the air.

"Mmm," he hummed nodding his head sideways not giving me a clear answer, "I tried... almost burned  your kitchen down-"

"Timothée!" I clasp my mouth from laughing.

"But I didn't!" he raised his finger proud of himself, "so I got you your favorite sushi instead." he smirked pointing at a new table in my living room with a huge area of sushi rolls.

"Wait..." I didn't know what else to say. I had my hand now over my chest, in hopes I would catch my heart just in case it beat out of my chest.

"Do you like it? I know we can't go out in public much, so I brought this all to you." his voice was getting smaller as he spoke. I just turned and tackled him to the pillow covered floor showering him in kisses.

"You're amazing," I said perking my head up to see his smiling face, "sorry I'm so clingy." I mumbled getting self aware and sitting up.

"I like it, especially because I never see you." he sighed sitting up wrapping he arms around my waist. "Don't ever stop." he mumbled.

We stayed that way for a while catching up on everything we have been up to this week. I loved hearing about his life, and everything he had to do. It was so different, stressful, but interesting. He also found my life interesting, even though I found it relatively boring and normal.

"I love that we do such different things." he said lacing his fingers with mine bringing my hand to his lips giving it a kiss.

"Good job at pretending to find my life interesting." I joked with him and he just laughed shaking his head.

We smoked together then did our best to tackle all the sushi he got, but it was just so much. I laid on his lap processing all the food we ate.

"Fleur," he said and I hummed for him to continue, "I really want you to meet my parents." I opened my eyes peaking up at him. That thought made me anxious.

"That serious?" I said jokingly to cover up my nerves.

"I love you." he pouted which only made me grab his chin and squeeze his lips together.

"It's fine... I'm nervous, but... I don't know how I feel about you meeting my mom" I sighed sitting up so we could look at each other. I've told Timothée the basics, my mom wasn't that cool growing up, but she's been trying to fix our relationship.

"I want to, but I get it." he shrugged. Timothée grew up with both his parents, who sent him to a well off school, and college. He didn't understand how family could be anything different than that, he didn't understand how I couldn't just go hug my mom comfortably. "I would've loved to meet your grandparents though." when he said that I just smiled. I moved my hand to his neck and pushed him down to kiss me.

"I think they sent you to me, as a gift." I giggled through my cheesy saying, but he just gave me a soft smile. I studied him for a moment and he was just giving me the same loving eyes. "So--do your parents know my line of work?" I laughed again thinking about his parents knowing I sell weed.

"Yeah." he shrugged casually.

"Do they think I'm a bad influence?" I frowned up at him which made him laugh shaking his head.

"No my dad smoked pot in college, he thinks it's cool. My mom, owns her own business too, so she thinks you're actually good for me." he explained how his parents thought of me making happy he talks to them about me. "Plus, mom's a little jealous Pauline has met you before she did." he was always so happy when he talked about his family, it just showed such a loyal side of him.