Chapter 5: Reunited?

Author's POV

Back at the ruined building where there are multiple assassins and a tied up Bakugou. There are at least 20-30 Assassins all surrounding him at a safe business. This got Bakugou pissed as he couldn't do anything much. Fighting back would only get him outnumbered and outgunned. Running away would only get him back tied up again, these assassins were fast... maybe very fast...

Bakugou: These idiots are not dumb, there's too many of them that I hate to admit it but I can't handle them all on my own. I guess I have to wait for the pros to arrive. This is fuc-

Before he could finish his thoughts, there was a faint sound. A sound of what seems to be like dragging. The assassins all turned to where the noise is coming from and apparently it came from the front of the entrance. Bakugou gritted his teeth as he could used this as a distraction but there are some assassins behind him as well. But Bakugou eyes widen as what he's about to witness in front of him. He heard grunting noises, muffled screams it seems like as well. But that's not even the surprising part.

Bakugou: Y/N...

Bakugou knows that voice even if it's muffled for sure. And turns out he was right as there was a assassin and a bloody, weakened Y/N with his mouth taped up. Bakugou moves in frustration only for two assassins to threaten him, katanas are point blank to the neck. Just one slice and Bakugou's head will be sliced off, this made him growl in anger. Sure there are questions in his head right now but that's not the important part.

Bakugou: Y/N!? WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO TO HIM!? YOU BETTER LET HIM GO RIGHT NOW!

The assassins simply ignored him as two of the assassins walked up to the bloody Y/N and the assassin that captured him. As they walked up to them, Y/N was only focus on the plan that he was executing.

Flashback To Last Chapter

Y/N: What is that your holding?

Toga: Look at this ID Card.

Y/N leans forward, over her shoulder to take a look at the ID. It has his face, his name, age, everything a ID card would have but there's something else. Apparently these ID cards have an interesting fact about them. And this one has this at the bottom of the ID Card. "The First Ever Muted Assassin In This Organization."

Y/N: Well that makes this a bit easier.

Toga: Yeah it does...

Both Y/N and Toga turned around as they were getting things set up. What behind them is a bucket of blood from both of the assassins. During the 15 minutes that they were setting up Toga is using the blood to transform into the muted assassin. But not only that, Toga was also spilling blood on Y/N, making him look all bloody and beaten up.

Toga: There's not much blood I can use to transform surprisingly...

Y/N: How long till it wears off?

Toga: 5 Minutes maxed maybe...

Y/N: Then lets make this not go to waste then. You know the signal?

Toga: Mhm!

Flashback End

Assassin 1: Of course it has to be the Muted one, he can't speak for shit.

Assassin 2: Thankfully it wasn't a dead assassin, oh wait there never was any.

As the two assassins were looking into the ID Card checking to see if it wasn't a fake, The assassin that has Y/N squeezed on his shoulder. That was a signal that time was running out and fast.

Y/N: Toga's transformation time must be running up. I need them to get over here close.

And just like that, the two Assassins walked up to them. They still have some suspicions on them. But The assassin handed the ID back to the Disguised Assassin or known as Toga.

Assassin #1: Alright, I need you to remove your- AGH!

He couldn't finished his sentence due to Y/N punching him in the face. A surprise attack as Y/N charged up what looks to be lightning but way different than what lightning should've look like. It was more grey ish instead of that Yellow color like Kaminari's.

Y/N: SURPRISED! DID YOU MISS ME!?

Assassin #2: It's him! That guy that attack the base! Stop-

Before he could finish his sentence, a knife cut his throat. That person was Toga and no one could do that better than her. The assassins started chasing after both Y/N and Toga. Toga was mostly avoiding their attacks, her speed could barely match their speed.

Bakugou was completely confused as of how Y/N is alive and why is he and Toga working together but he ain't complaining. Bakugou used this distraction as a advantage as he lets out an explosion on the ground, blowing those around him away. He launched himself towards Y/N, back to back with him. Still a bit shocked that Y/N was right in front of him.

Bakugou: I thought you died!? What the hell is-

Y/N: I'll tell you later! Just shut up and fight!

Bakugou was a bit surprised hearing Y/N talk like that, but he smirked nonetheless. Bakugou was shooting explosions at the assassins while Y/N was throwing his axes at him. Toga was focus on two of them but out of the corner of her eye she saw another assassin with some kind of special gun. And with the gun had some kind of sedation needle.

Toga's eyes widen as she tries to get to him but was too occupied on the other assassins. The assassin holding the gun shot the sedation needle at Bakugou who was too busy blowing up whatever enemy was in front of him. Bakugou let out a loud grunt as he falls to the ground.

Y/N: Bakugou!?

Y/N saw Bakugou falling down to the ground knocked out. Y/N stepped in front of his body as he was summon what Holly called it 'Ancient Lightning.' His hands were holding white lightning as he shoots in down to the ground, blowing those around him and shocking them. Y/N lets out a whistles, or what he calls it a signal.

Y/N: Come on... its time to go...

Y/N put Bakugou on his back as he continues to use his axes to fight off against those around him. Then it happened, Hana or Holly's spiritual partner arrived just in time releasing a loud screech. It head towards Toga which she got on with ease. Y/N was having a bit of trouble fighting them off with Bakugou on his back.

Toga: Grab on!

Y/N heard Toga's voice as Hana was heading towards them. Toga was extending her arm as far as she could. Y/N jumped on a assassin and grab on to Toga's hand. Toga was able to pull them up and Hana flied up from danger. Y/N was getting Bakugou off of him and putting him to the side, letting out a huge sigh.

Y/N: Well that was something... Did you enjoy yourself Tog-

Toga was seen knocked out as well as Y/N's eyes widen. Y/N turned her around, putting her on his lap. He saw a sedation needle on her neck, probably got shot when Hana was flying upwards. Y/N carefully pull the needle out of her neck and throw it away. He sigh out of relief as he pulls her closer, hugging her. He look off at the sunset as Hana was flying towards their home.

A/N: Eeeek hello everyone! I'm not dead, there's just a lot of stuff happening. December 2020 has been a busy month for me. But yeah I hope you all enjoy today's chapter!