Chapter 31

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʙᴀsʜᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀ

╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I'm not worried about none of that shit. Fuck allat shit son I ain't going no fucking where until I see Lauryn." I said calmly.

"So j-"

"Cancel the shit! Reschedule do whatever the fuck you need to do, are you fucking dumb? You can't hear? Yo get the fuck outta my face you getting me mad tight." I said before walking away from my manager.

Dumb ass kept bugging me about the video shoot talking about a dead line and I don't give a fuck about a dead line.

I'm not going anywhere until I'm walking out of here with Lauryn.

"He doing ight, as good as he can with all this shit." I heard Mike say while I held my head in my hands.

This shit was all my fault.

I could have got in front of her.

I could have left her at my crib.

I could have just let her leave early.

"Does he want to talk?" I heard Mari ask on Mike's phone before there was a pause and I shook my head no.

I don't want to talk to nobody except for my baby girl...

"Nah." Mike said lowly.

"Well if you can hear me Pop just stay strong okay? Des and all of us will be there tomorrow, you know Lauryn is strong she's going to be okay."

She's going to be okay... Stay strong...

That's what everybody kept telling me and wish everybody would just leave me be and stop talking to me.

When we got here I heard the doctor talking about how she lost a lot of blood and they were losing her.

If I lose her...

I won't even think like that.

It was me, Mike, Rah, Fivio, Tjay and my security.

I really just told Mike meet me here but all of them rode with him so they could check on me.

"Yo Pop, you want this shirt?" Chucked asked while he held out a white T-Shirt.

I shook my head no before I heard him sigh and sit a few chairs down from me.