Yes daddy

⚠️ warning  sexual assault ⚠️

KROV KORRA

The plane ride didn't take so long. The whole time I was sitting next to Asami holding her hand as we just basically talked about random things. It was nice and sweet to be honest they want it to end. Once we finally landed we got a cab to the hotel we were staying at. Sadly all three of us got different rooms. I was kind of hoping I would share with Asami but I guess I can't. I really don't know how we were going to hide your thing that we're going from Mr.Sato but I guess I just had to trust Asami. I was just hoping we wouldn't get caught, because if we did I would have nowhere to go. I don't have money nor any family members out here so I would be in big trouble. Once I got into my room I put my luggage next to my bed and lay down. The room was pretty decent but my room in the Sato mansion was a lot better and bigger. Suddenly I hear a knock on the door. I wasn't expecting anybody but I am mediately thought it was Asami. So I ran up to open it with a big smile on my face.

Korra: hey there cu-

Hiroshi: hello Korra

Korra: oh sorry I thought you were...

Hiroshi: I was who ?

Korra: nobody! Haha

Hiroshi: well I just wanted to come here and talk Business

Korra: of course, come in

Hiroshi walks in as I sit on my bed to listen

Hiroshi: OK so I basically have a plan for you Korra. I never hire minors but I made an exception for you.

Korra: yes I know and I'm very grateful for that. I cannot thank you enough. I wish I could pay you back for this opportunity.

Hiroshi: I am grateful that you are now a member of our company but there is one way you can pay me back for accepting you.

Hiroshi smiled at me but it wasn't my normal smile. The smile was different, it had evil in it and I didn't know how to feel about that.

Korra: what do you mean ?

Hiroshi: Well since I accepted you and I wasn't supposed to there are ways you can pay me back for it, and depending how well you do I could even give you a higher raise. Then hopefully later on if you would like to I can get you your own apartment. It would have a beautiful view and plenty of room. Plus I can even get you a credit card that you can use whenever you want. Just as long as you do me this favor and keep it a secret then we'll be good. For now on I will be managing your money.

He then starts putting his hand on my shoulder slowly rubbing it. Sometimes I just let things happen even though I don't want them to. This was not somebody new to me. It has happened before with my uncle.I've learned to basically stay quiet and not to say a word or else something worse will happen. I was still a virgin until yesterday but my uncle will make me do other things. I couldn't tell Mr. Sato what I was thinking. I couldn't say no because if I even dare say that. I wouldn't have nowhere to go. I would have no food and no home. I didn't even pay for my plane ticket, he did. Especially I really don't know what he's capable of if he's willing to do this to me. What else is he willing to do? He was still rubbing my shoulder but then slowly started going down to my back as he leaned in to give me a kiss. I felt his tongue in my mouth and I felt disgusted but I kept quiet. He pushed me down to the bed as he climbed on top of me feeling every inch of my body. This didn't feel good, it didn't feel the way I felt with Asami. With her I felt like I couldn't breathe but in a good way you know? I crave her. I wanted to taste her. With him I want to escape. I felt stiff and suffocated. How could this happen to me ? I felt him starting to kiss my neck so I closed my eyes tight hoping this would be over soon but then just a few moments later he stopped, and whispered in my ear with that devilish smile.

Hiroshi: this was only a preview if you continue to work with me I'm going to want more just occasionally. Then later on I'll get you your apartment with your own credit card. You won't need to worry about money at all, and if you stay with this company I'll make sure my daughter keeps up with your pay.

Korra: yes sir

Hiroshi: when we're alone I want you to call me daddy do you understand Korra ?

Korra: yes Daddy

Hiroshi: That's a good girl now. I want you to go put on something nice and meet us for dinner. There is a small restaurant in this hotel. It downstairs meet us in about 30 minutes OK?

Korra: okay

He finally gets off the bed and walks towards the door leaving me alone. I couldn't help but cry. This just brought back the memories of my uncle. And I couldn't tell anybody about this, not even Asami. I wiped away my tears and then got up from the bed and started getting ready. I still can't believe this happened. I knew this was too good to be true. I'm getting paid really good not having to worry about money and I'm 17. There was always a catch to everything. Once I was done getting ready and I had a downstairs and met up with Asami and Mr. Sato. This felt completely awkward? I said in the middle both of them as Asami was holding my hand under the table and Mr. Sato placed his hand on my thigh under the table. Both of them not knowing what's going on.