Chapter 14

"Rub some ice on it. It will feel better."
Taha said handing me the ice tray as he avoided eye contact.

"Thanks." I said taking it.

"Sorry you had to suffer soo much because of me." He said guiltily.

"It's ok. You were my only friend in this house. I owed you. And now that you're happy...your family's happy....what else can I ask for." I smiled assuringly.

He gave a half smile pating my head and left somewhere.

Third person POV,
Burning with rage and frustration Taha slammed open the Study door where he knew Ruzhaan would be at the moment.

"Ho gaya tum dono ka drama?" (Is your drama over)
Ruzhaan asked sardonically.

Without a word Taha grabbed his collar and slammed him to the wall getting no reaction from Ruzhaan what so ever.
"Abh ye bhi tere drame ka hissa hai?" (Is this part of your drama too)

"Saale tu kya kar raha hai Rahina k saath? Ushe hurt q kiya?"
(You jerk what are you doing with Rahina? Why did you hurt her?)
Taha growled on his face.

Ruzhaan pushed him off fixing his shirt.
"Khilona hai wo mera. Mai uske saath kuch bhi karu...tujhe q khujli ho rahi hai?"
(She's my toy. I can do whatever I want with her....why are you itching (bothered) soo much?)

"Kamine, biwi hai wo teri. Ek aurat hai wo! Aur tu kabse aurat k saath khelne laga? Auraton ki izzat karna tu hi sikhata hai na sab ko. Aur aaj apni hi biwi ko tu hi torture kar raha hai? Q ki usne sirf meri madad ki isliye?"
(Bastard, she's your wife. She's a woman! And since when did you started playing with a woman? You are the who teaches everyone to respect women and here you are torturing your own wife? Why, because she helped me?)

"Madad? Saale teri biwi bani ghum rahi hai wo? Ishe madad kehte hai? Itna q udh raha hai us k liye. Teri konsi sagi lagti hai?"
(Help? You jerk she's roaming around being your wife? Is this called help? And why are you soo agitated for her? Is she your blood relative?)

"Behan hai meri! Izzat kar uski!"
(She's my sister! Respect her!)
And you just wanted to get revenge on Uzair that's why you married her. I too agreed with it only because I thought you needed someone in your life, someone who could be your companion and take care of you ...be there for you....love you and I thought Rahina could be that girl. But it's over now! Uzair is in a comma, you stole his life and his girl and now she is YOUR WIFE. You have a chance to find love with her....start your own family...a new life but you're hell bent on blowing it up! She's an amazing girl.
Try to love her... unless you want to lose her forever."

Taha grabbed his neck abruptly breaking Ruzhaan's chain of thoughts.

"Agar aaj jo hua wo firse hua...toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga."
(If whatever happened today happens again...then you'll see the worst side of me.)

He announced and left him there storming out angrily.

Ruzhaan sighed fixing his shirt.
He didn't seem to figure out if he should be angry or ...... guilty?

####
I didn't face Ruzhaan for days and it seemed as if he was avoiding me too. I cried myself to sleep every night after the incident. I was really scared not just because of how roughly he treated me but also....

Of my own feelings.

Now I really wanted Uzair to wake up and come here to rescue me.... take me away from his hell. But.... I could only pray for that.