chapter 11

Yoongi's POV

Today I have to go to the business event and I have to take hobie and jimin with me...since the Kim's went to jin's parents house cause they want to meet the twin's.

"Love are you ready.." I ask hobie who was in the room to, with jimin..

It will be the first time the media will know about his son jimin...

"Yes honey, I am ready and look our Minnie , looking all cute.." Hobie said while holding Minnie who was busy playing with his little toys....

" Hobie said while holding Minnie who was busy playing with his little toys

Jimin was looking all cute in an oversize green sweater and black short....

Jimin look at his Appa and open his hand wide towards his Appa, saying to carry him..I took him in my arms and he cuddle in my arms...

"Let's get going we are already late..." I said and make our way out of the house...

As we reach their, their were so much noise and camera flashes were heard..

As we got out off the car jimin was in between me and hobie we ate holding his hards. As we enter all eyes were on is well not only us but on our little
Minnie...

Seeing all this people and they are eyeing jimin ...he got a little scare and started whining to hold him soon I took him in my arms...and he hide his face in my neck....

"He must be scare of all this attention.... He is getting" hobie said as he pat jimin's head...

We had a great night...but jimin was the center of attraction in party...everyone was cooing at him...giving him sweets...their were many famous people who even as us if we want jimin to be model for their products... Jimin become sleepy and when he is sleepy..he will cry or started whining....so we have to left the party...and it was getting late so we left....

--------------------------

Author's POV

Well it was a peaceful morning in bangtan house. Its weekend everybody is sleeping late.....the first one to wake up was jin, they came home late as they were coming from their parents house....

As he made his way towards his kitchen, make himself a coffee, and was about to get his phone but he forget it in his bedroom so he went to his room, namjoon was still sleeping only in his underwear, he sit on the bed with his coffee, and pick his phone...as he was scrolling though his twitter, something caught his attention...

"OHHH MY GOD...." He scream which wakes up namjoon ...

"I am soo sorry love...I am sorry ...I didn't broke anything..." Namjoon said as he was still half asleep...

Jin ignored him and bolt out of the room...

"YAH !!MIN YOONGI...YAH!! WAKE UP....MIN HOSEOK!!!! WAKE UP YOUR LAZY ASSES.....AND COME DOWNSTAIRS....!!!" Jin screams which was enough to wake up the hole neighborhood.....