Summary

SO I'm going to summarize the story up for those who read this when it first started but kind of forgot. But first - I  want to make some BIG points so read this first! PLEASE READ. I read through a lot of your comments while re-reading and I just have things to say about some certain things that stood out and there are some things listed that will no longer be tolerated. Please don't take this in a mean way, but it's going to be hard for me to continue if these things don't change. love you guys, thank you for listening.

1) All of my works are top Harry. I have the right to my opinion and I believe Harry tops. If you do not like it, okay.. don't read the smut? I'm not sure what else to tell you, but I do not appreciate rude comments about top Harry stans on a top Harry book that I put hard work into. And I do not appreciate being asked to do top Louis, either. There's a hashtag for top Harry, and that's all. Top Louis just not something I like, personally. 🥴 Please respect that! Thank you!

2) I am a bi woman. I do not agree with lgbtq stereotypes. I do not agree with others stereotyping. Harry's character in this book is complex. He's seen his sister go through hell for being gay. Harry convinced himself that being gay was completely different, that there was a certain way you had to act to be gay, and that's why he never considered himself gay. I do not condone these stereotypes in any way. Harry, in real life, clearly does not condone to these stereotypes. He's a character, in a book, when he says these things. And he CHANGES. That's character development honey! *snaps*

3) THE DADDY KINK IS INCLUDED IN ALL MY WORKS. it's going to happen. Please stop kink shaming, please! Also I did take notice of the ones commenting 'no kink shaming' and I really appreciate y'all! ❤️ DO NOT KINK SHAME. When louis was saying 'daddy' outside of the bedroom - that's a thing. People do that. Saying you're going to leave if he doesn't stop actually is rude, y'all. There's always an author and that author does see your comments. It hurts my feelings a little. If you don't like it, okay, you do not have to read It but don't be ugly about it pls. 🥺 I'll start posting a warning on all my smutty chapters. I feel like that ruins the surprise buuuut I've gotten many kink shaming comments, not just about the daddy thing. Imagine being someone who likes that certain kink and you read the comments where people call you disgusting... it's not fair, let's all love each other. ❤️ ESPECIALLY when I put the kink warnings in the beginning of the book.

4) This is just something I noticed that's funny. 🥴😂 so there was something in here that everyone commented 'incest' and 'Alabama' on. Y'all. I'm from Alabama. Pls don't do dat. 😭😂

5) YALL 😂 so .. there's so many "they're all gay?" Comments. Please.. do y'all not get the joke? 😭😂 so the story starts off and Louis is the only gay in the school who is out! It's supposed to be funny that they all end up being gay and I'm kind of surprised at so many people saying they're uncomfortable by that... 😐 I'm sorry but that was the plan the whole time 😂 gay people are supreme 🤪

With all that being said, if you're still willing to continue, thank you! ❤️ Here is the summary:

Harry originally 'pretended' to be gay because Louis was being bullied. They made a bet with Ian that they could become cutest couple. Louis and Harry end up together after Louis had a crush on Ashton and had a small thing with Ed who is Louis's ex best friend.

So yes Louis and Harry eventually got together and then they got engaged. (Actually I totally forgot I did this LOL). They recently got in an argument because Louis didn't show up for Harry and now they're back together and going to prom. Here's a character recap.

(Trigger warning)

Gemma is gay and was raped when she was younger ): but now she's happily with her gf daphne !

Anne is a full time working mom and Louis lives in their house.

Zayn and Ed, Ashton and Liam, calum and niall, and Michael and Luke are all the other relationships !

Roni was Louis's friend but then she was jealous of Louis and decided to 'date' Ian so they could win cutest couple.

This story includes Louis dressing like the girly little princess he secretly is. 🥺 and it DOES include daddy kink. I'm limiting it to the bedroom since this is a popular story and majority wants it just in the bedroom, but I still ask for everyone not to kink shame! ❤️ plus there's other kinks like bondage and choking bc 😍

There's my brief summary just sum up the major things!

I'm currently working on the new chapter hooray! 🎉  hopefully it'll be up before the new year but no promises, though it won't be later than the first week of January. I'm just busy for the holidays.

Thank you everyone for reading! I appreciate you ALL. Welcome back!

~Queen B