chapter 16

"by the way Althea where is your necklace?"

"Eh? Oh, I'm sorry I forgot about it, when I'm changing it seems like I left it in my room."

"It means everyone knows Althea's true appearance... Should I just use a massive memory erasing spell? But it will damage their brain a little... Well it's not a big problem...(whisper)"

"Did you say something Prince Aaron?" Does Prince Aaron see something wrong with him?

"Nothing Althea, did I not tell you that just call me Aaron?"

"But we are in the academy, I can't call you without an honorific."

"It's okay you are my fiance."

"But...."

"Okay, I will set it aside for today. Let's go to the salon. Lance is waiting for us." Prince Aaron hug her and kiss Althea's cheeks to shut her up, stopping her movement when she is squirming from his hug. Althea was stiffened from shock and can only follow the Prince without resistance.

"Melas did you hear the prince whisper?"

"Yes, our kinds senses are sharper than humans so I heard it loud and clear."

"Should we tell our master?"

"Are you an idiot? This is so interesting, I mean the master is kind if she knows the prince thought she will get mad at him and our master will not want to get married to him anymore, if master can't get married she will be forever alone, we can't also see our master cute children someday."

"What?! I don't want that to happen, our master deserves all the best in this world, the prince's status, talents, and appearance is the best, so he is suited for our master!"

"Yes, that's right so don't tell our master, my fun will, I mean we must not interfere in their relationship."

"Okay, I will listen to you."

Strange those two are always arguing with each other but this time they are getting along, hmm... if they are getting along I think it is the best! Althea thinks positively.

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)(≧(エ)≦ )(・(ェ)・)( ̄(エ) ̄)ノ(◠ᴥ◕ʋ)(=^・ェ・^=)(=`ェ'=)(✪㉨✪)(◕ᴥ◕)

"Brother!" Althea runs to her brother and jumps on his arm.

"My cute sister did that wolf Prince did something to you?" Lance immediately asked when he saw his sister with the Prince.

"Something? He only hugs and kisses me." Althea did not think anything wrong with what she said because she thinks that is the way the prince shows his affection to his friends.

From what I can tell from her face she thinks the prince is like that to all of his friends but the Prince only showed this soft attitude to Althea usually he will never show affection and will put on a wall around his surrounding. Lance did not say what was on his mind but he glared at the Prince.

"Your highness can you refrain from getting closer to my sister, you two are NOT MARRIED yet."

The siscon Lance is against their engagement all of his family and the people in their territory are against it because Althea was kind and she is going everywhere in the territory to help a lot of people. She also builds a school for the children in the slum, she also builds a hospital, even if the patient has no money they will still treat for free so the death rate in the territory is the smallest in the whole country. Not only that Althea thinks of a lot of business opportunities so a lot of people have work now. Everyone is grateful to Althea so they are worried if the prince is suited for their beloved Lady. If someday the prince cheated on Althea, his reputation as a prince will be over. Lance thinks that possibility is zero because His Highness is very possessive of Althea he even uses the royal mages just to create a necklace that will make Althea's appearance ordinary thankfully the magic artifact is only effective to strangers and not to her family and friends.