꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎: 𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎𝚜 ꧂

Rewritten ✔️

꧁ 𝚂𝚔𝚢𝚕𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

THE FIRST THING I DID WHEN I WOKE
was blindly reach for my husband and soulmate, yes soulmate, Kol Mikaelson.

I hadn't even opened my eyes yet and I didn't want to, I had planned to go right back to sleep after grabbing onto him and pulling him closer to hide myself from the cold morning air which told me it was far too early for anyone, let alone me, to get up, however, when my hand found nothing but a little dip on the cold spot Kol usually lays, I frowned and blinked my eyes open reluctantly.

"Kol?" I called tiredly as I looked around the room once I sat up, swinging my legs over the side of the bed, disappointed when he didn't respond.

I grumbled as my eyes connected with the small clock on his bedside table, there used to be one on my side however after I accidentally broke one or two (hundred) Kol gave up and moved the clock away from me. The clock had bright, neon red numbers that read 8:47.

I groaned fighting the urge to curl back into my blankets as I stood up and forced my way into the closet, most of my clothes were packed neatly in boxes, some in a suitcase that I would take until my boxes got shipped to me. I glared at the reminder of the one event I had planned for the day; leaving.

I tore my eyes away from my boxed clothes that sat in the corner of my walk-in closet as I grabbed the outfit I had left out for today, I glanced at the open closet door and, remembering the time Niklaus had walked in on accident and promptly threw a fit about it, closed the door before stripping down to my underwear, I put on a black lace bra before tugging on a pair of black leggings which in my opinion were the best thing humans had invented since drama shows, I slipped on a gray cashmere sweater with cuffed sleeves. I grabbed a pair of black leather boots with fur lining that sat on the floor by the door before pulling the pair of soft gray socks out and sliding them on, putting the shoes on next.

Once I had tied the shoes I threw my pajamas in the nearby hamper and grabbed my leather jacket from the hook on the door and slid it on, it fit perfectly as usual and the sleeves of my sweater were a bit longer than its sleeves

I opened the closet door and stepped out, making my way to my nightstand where I picked up my gold locket, it was simple and appeared to be rather boring however it was a prized possession as it held a rather old photo of me and my brothers, Damon and Stefan, together with smiles on our faces instead of frowns, laughter in my memories from the day instead of shouts, it was before Katherine came, before she ruined us.

There were actually two photos in the locket, the second was of Kol and I, it was taken by Rebekah the day we came back from our honeymoon, we had grins on our faces, our hands intertwined as we kissed each other upon returning home, I recalled Kol saying something teasingly that had made me roll my eyes which had resulted in the kiss Rebekah had caught.