Boyfriend Turns into the Opposite Sex

Eyeless Jack-

He groaned tiredly, yawning and scratching his head as he made his way to the kitchen where he knew you were because of the scent of coffee. "M/R, did you make enough coffee for me?" He asked, not even startled by his voice being a bit higher than usual.

You were confused at the sound of his voice about to answer till you turned to him and stared at him. 

"What?" Ej asked, scratching his stomach.

You slowly tilted your head, seeing Ej with longer hair, boobs, and just overall, female. "Ej, you're a girl." You said, making him study you for a moment then looked down before gasping.

"What the hell!" He exclaimed, hands on his chest, groping himself. "What? Why? Why do I have boobs all of sudden?"

You snickered, setting your mug down and crossed your arms. "How did you not notice yourself when you woke up?" You asked, tilting your head. 

Ej looked at you before pointing at himself. "I just woke up! How did you not notice!"

Pursing your lips, you tapped your wrist before smiling sheepishly. "I kinda woke up in the middle of the night and haven't gone back to bed yet." You answered.

He stared at you for a moment then down at his chest. "Why does this happen?" He asked then pinched his nose. "We're gonna play the waiting game, aren't we?" He questioned, making you nod. "Looks like it."

"...Fuck!"

Zalgo-

"You're home!"

You looked towards the voice in confusion and saw a female who could be Zalgo's sister. You raised a brow and closed the door slowly. "Uh, Zalgo?"

The female smiled and nodded. "That's me."

You blinked and tilted your head. "Am I hallucinating or what's happening? This another one of your weird pranks?" You asked, making him chuckled and grab your arm. "Yeah, I wanted to mess with you."

Then he stood in front of you and grinned. "Your face was priceless."

"Wait, so, you're doing this on purpose?"

"No idea, actually." Zalgo said, looking down at himself, patting his clothes a little. "I took a nap, waiting for you, then next thing I know, I had breasts."

You nodded slowly. "Right. So, no? You're not doing this?" You asked, making him chuckle. "I may not have anything to do with it but I'm not doing much to turn back." He answered, tilting his head with a smile.

"I guess that's true." You muttered, scratching the back of your head. Then you laughed a little. "We could wait as usual?"

Zalgo hummed and grabbed your hand. "While we do so, let's make dinner. I'm hungry." He stated, making you nod then point at his hair. "I think I have a hair tie we could use to put your hair up." You said. 

"As long as it's not a rubber band. I tried that awhile ago and it got tangled and it hurt." He stated, rubbing his head as you chuckled.

Jason the Toymaker- 

Both of you kinda of stared at each other for a moment before Jason opened his mouth to say something but no words came out.

"So, you have boobs now." You stated, making him nod. "Yeah, I guess I do." He said, tilting his head. "Do you remember me doing anything for this to happen?" 

You shook your head. "Nothing."

Jason tilted his head a little before sighing. "This shirt is uncomfortable." He muttered, making you smile a little. "I'm sorry, Jason." He tugged his shirt before looking at you. "What do we do?" He asked.