𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 17 - 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍

Jimin blinked his eyes open, the sunlight almost blinding him as he tried to adjust to its brightness. After a few minutes of 'recovery', he finally managed to see pretty well and started to look at his surroundings. He also realized his hands we tied behind his back, he was sat upon a stone-cold, grey ground and that Y/N was right beside him, leaning on his shoulder. 

Jimin silently stole a second as if the time had stopped, to admire her sleeping ever-so-calmly, her chest rising up and down. He swooned over her figure with a mix of adoration and sadness, knowing that she'd panic when she'd wake up. Y/N looked so peaceful while being oblivious of their circumstances. 

Gently, he nudged his shoulder up, hoping that it would wake her up as he softly called out her name. "Y/N, Y/N..." she hummed without opening her eyes, she didn't want to wake up at all. Jimin sighed and decided to let her sleep a little longer as he thought back to whatever had happened the previous night. "Well, fuck, we are stuck again... it's so amusing but fantastic at the same time how I'm always stuck with you..."

Why are we in some sort of basement? - He mentally questioned himself as he scanned the place once more, the dark and all-scratched up walls filled with dirt, it being dust or mud and the huge metal door which looked like the newest thing around. The room per se was empty and the only thing that actually filled it, was the hot, heavy and suffocating air. The only thing that allowed the sunlight in was the giant and rather wide glass window on the opposite side of them.

What the hell happened last night?  - He wondered as he thought back about everything, him studying with his teacher, his mom's call, his parents' talk and getting into a taxi, but after that... there was nothing...

A few minutes passed by as he almost squeezed the memories of the night out of his brain, low-key wishing he wouldn't have remembered. A small gasp left his lips when the memories flooded his mind as if he got into a car-crash and suddenly gained his memories back.

...

It was 6:51 PM when Jimin finally had made it out of the taxi. He went to the library, but he soon realized the doors were shut as a white paper that stood out compared to the dark doors was glued to them with transparent tape. 

"We are sorry for the inconvenience from the 8th December till the 8th of January, we'll be closing at 6:30 PM!"

Jimin sighed and quickly stepped off of the large door-step that was right in front of the doors. He ran a hand through his hair as he placed a hand on his hip.

'Today is such a shitty day' 

He angrily began running, ignoring his stinging chest as the words of his parents rang in his head. But soon, his mind shifted off of whatever they had said and he recalled the call between him and Y/N. He remembered her shaky breath, the wary feeling as she spoke and the way she subtly begged him to come for her. That's when he stopped running, his heart pounding faster as he was met with two figures.

One of them wore evidently a black hoodie that covered pretty much most of their head, or that was at least what he could see from that angle. The other one wore a dark brown raincoat - 'weird' he though. Why a raincoat? There was no rain at all. 

He picked his pace again and ran towards the two figures, and as he got nearer, he mastered up that they were girls. A girly scream left the lips of the girl that wore the raincoat, and the only-now-noticeable black boots. She was punched really hard by the girl in the black hood. Realizing how obvious it all was, the tight feeling in Jimin's chest worsened. One side of him hoping that it was exactly what he was thinking, the other hoping it wasn't.

The raincoat-girl rolled onto the floor and the other one tried to run away but Ms. Raincoat grabbed her ankle making her stumble. She hovered over Ms. Black-Hoodie and punched her just as hard. The loud, low and painfully grunt that the girl left out was familiar to Jimin.

"Y/N!" he shouted, his guess being true. It was Y/N, but he hoped that the other girl wasn't whoever he was thinking it was. "Han Y/N!" he shouted again, this time running at his fullest speed despite the fiery feeling that began burning in his heels. Y/N struggled to look up as the other female hovered over her, but when she saw Jimin running towards her, she loosened her grip on her adversary. Her hands lazily dropped by her sides and she relaxed. 

Y/N had been fighting this bitch for an hour and now she was tired, she couldn't anymore. In fact, when she saw Jimin, her body gave in. A tear rolled down her cheek as she leaned her head back down against the ground, ignoring her aching body from all the beating she gave and received. 

The raincoat-girl swiftly turned to look at Jimin with a startled expression and before she knew it, he had grabbed her collar, shoving her off of Y/N. He made sure to push her gently away, even though she was a piece of shit, he wouldn't dare to touch or beat her up. Once he made sure that he got 'rid' of her for at least a couple of minutes, he abruptly dropped on his knees to face Y/N.

"Are okay?!? Are you hurt?" he shook his head, "That is a stupid question." he mumbled as he grabbed Y/N's waist and pulled her into his arms for a while. After he was satisfied enough, he pulled away and cupped her face, concern clearly displayed on his face. However, all she did was give him a weak smile before falling towards into his arms. "NO!" he groaned as he gently slapped her cheek trying to wake her up. 

After that, a sudden and heavy force was planted against his skull, allowing Jimin to feel a bit of blood drip from the scratch of whatever object was thrown at him. Then everything went black. As if it was a dramatic movie, his eyelids shut and he fell on the ground. 

...

"That's what happened!" he whispered, once Jimin remembered everything and before he could even process the events, the door of the basement slammed open, making Y/N jolt awake. 

Well, screw my gentleness while trying to wake her up...

Jimin joked in his own head, well-aware that it wasn't quite the right time for that. He turned to look at Y/N, a person he cherished, with concern only to find her looking around confusedly.

"Wait, where are we? Is this a fucking basement? And oh-" she stopped herself from saying 'Oh my God' out of shock when she saw her standing at the door with a smug grin. 

"You fucking shit!" she shouted after a very long pause, she probably remembered what had happened. And she finally managed to realize the pain that her body was in. "FUCKING OH SO-HYUN!"

To be continued...

Published Date: December 3rd 2020

[Edited Date: 25th of December 2020]

-Jɪᴍɪɴᴀɴᴅʜɪsᴊᴀᴍs 💜