Chapter 29

(😊😊😊👆☺ Babybun in buns ☺.)

Namjoon eyed the boy in front of him from head to toe, that boy is wearing a loose t-shirt and black skinny jeans who is giving him flirty eyes... He diverts his head when he heard a throat clearing sound behind him.

Jin was behind him. They both are wearing their police uniforms, just come back from the patrolling area as hobi assumed.

"Hey Officer, no matter how many times I see you, your dimples amazed me every time," Hobi said leaning to his ears while playing with his batches. Jin glared toward Taehyung who gulped again, he can't understand why everyone is trying to kill him tonight.

"It's good to meet you too, Mr Theif" Jin replied instead of Namjoon.

"Likewise Jinnie. Just call me Hobi, after all, we are friends right?" He said smiling brightly.

"You are not my friend. You will be always a thief to me who stoles the wallets three times and get caught after that immediately... And let's say it's a coincidence that it was Taehyung's wallet that you stoled every fucking time." Jin huffed as he looks away.

"Aww, always Hot on Heels officer, try to lose it off sometimes. And who would leave a hottie's loaded wallet, you know" Hobi said and give a wink to Jin.

"It's taehyung's polite nature that you could walk away after every fake apology of yours," Jin said now looking straight at hoseok.

"But we all become friends after I told you my saddest story and its a good thing... Right, Officer Namjoon?" Hoseok said placing his hand on namjoon's arm and caressing it lightly.

Namjoon goes stiff when he felt his hands are reaching to his shoulders and looked at taehyung," I'm hungry. But if you find it okay, then we should discuss about the case before the dinner." He suggested.

Taehyung nodded his head immediately and said," Yes we should but Mom is busy right now, we would ask her about that man after the dinner if she knows anything."

"Okay, we will," Jin said and went to taehyung's side feeling suffocation in the area.

"Let's go to my room then," taehyung said and walk to his room. Jin, Namjoon, hoseok are following him closely.

"I know you'll look like a handsome hunk in our next meeting, officer" hoseok said tucking his hair back to his ear shyly.

"Wanna know why?" He asked and Namjoon wants to curse why taehyung's room feels like so far.

Hoseok didn't wait for any reply and said slowly," Because you are always doing gym in all my wet dreams" and giggled on his own words.

Namjoon coughed and thank the god because taehyung finally opened the door, he felt hoseok's side and stepped into the room.

"Omo, even his cough sounds so sexy, but he is so shy around me but its okay cause I'm a shy person too." Hoseok cheered and goes after Namjoon.

But when he stepped in the room, he noticed the environment is quite tensed, he knows now is the time for him to On his work mode. So he turned his lips into a thin line and asked," Ask me what you want and tell me how can I help with it."

"A few days back, taehyung found an illegal camera outside of his apartment and when we investigate about it, we find the man who installed it... And that man belongs to a gang of drug mafias, you need to find out what exactly they are doing in his house, what they actually want?" Namjoon explained.

Hoseok's features changed slightly as he focussed on the details and said," Can I see the picture?". Namjoon nodded his head and take out his phone to show him.