𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾 - Î𝚕𝚎-𝚍𝚎-𝙱𝚛é𝚑𝚊𝚝

Oh So-Hyun leaned on her right hip as a smirk that was familiar to Y/N crept up on her lips. She took a second to analyze the standing female that she despised so much. Her curly, black hair draped over her shoulders as her slim figure was covered by a white blouse and ridiculously short, grey skirt. She then noticed the two men dressed in black suits standing next to her, making Y/N almost scoff out loud. What the fuck is this, a movie?

"What the fuck? Where are we? Why are you dressed up as if you are a slutty-summer-bitch going to the beach?!?" she joked and laughed at her own 'pun'. However, So-Hyun didn't find it funny at all as her jaw clenched tightly, her teeth being pressed against each other so hard, that they could almost break. But she decided to pull back the angry feeling and stay cocky instead. 

"île-de-bréhat." she blurted out the phrase that to Y/N sounded like 'ilhedebhatdnjwnt', but Jimin knew very well where that was, even though for a second he was taken aback by the girl's perfect pronunciation.

"This is not good... prove it!" he gritted his teeth not believing that what she said could possibly anywhere near the truth. Y/N looked at his side confusedly, and Jimin quickly whispered, "She is claiming that we are on an island. In northwestern France..." she parted her lips, feeling shocked before erupting into immense laughter.

"What? In France? Hahahaha! Ya'll are so funny!" she rocked back and forth as she laughed her heart out, "BULLSHIT!" she started laughing even louder, hysterically even. 

"Oh, but it is not bullshit! The cute one is quite smart, compared to your chicken-head. Come on, I'll show you!" she nodded towards Jimin, making Y/N look at her even more hatefully before the (slut-like *cough, cough*) female clapped and nodded towards her supposedly bodyguards. The slightly chubbier and stronger-looking one grabbed Jimin and lifted him off of the ground while the thinner one did the same with Y/N. "Come on, let's go for a tour of my dad's private villa!" she said, keeping her fake-sweet tone.

Y/N and Jimin's jaws almost dropped to the ground as they stared at the balcony, the air not so freezing as Korea but still cold. The bodyguards held them against the railing, making sure they wouldn't be able to move. Once Jimin had thought he had processed whatever the fuck was going on, he turned to look at the girl that in his opinion was some type of 'delulu' bitch.

"And what are you trying to do? Why did you bring us here?" Jimin scoffed as he pushed the bodyguard away, so he could turn around with his hands still tied up. 

"Nothing, I just want amusement. It's a survival game for you guys, if you win, well... you'll go home and that is exactly how you win!" she shrugged nonchalantly as she crossed her legs on the black leather couch. 

"And if we lose?" Jimin retorted.

"Well, that is also up to you..." she shrugged once again, uncrossing her legs and placing her hands on her knees. She batted her eyelashes, clearly enjoying Jimin and Y/N's angry yet confused faces. 

"What the fuck do you mean!?! Quit your mystery-shit!" he barked, this time the annoyance and rage getting the best of him. Y/N looked at his side-profile, it was weird to see Jimin angry when he was usually all sweet, but in this situation she completely understood. 

"Okay, okay! Chill! I thought you were a cute dude, but you're feisty as well..." she smirked, making the tied-up-pair cringe in disgust at her words. And as she dangerously stood up, looking a Jimin with a wicked smile, Y/N stood in front of his figure protectively. So-Hyun laughed when she noticed Y/N's jealousy, "Oh, don't worry! I'm just fooling around, I won't touch him." she flicked her hand dismissively as she spoke in a sarcastic tone. 

"What the fuck are we supposed to do!?! Once again, quit your shit-games!" Y/N growled in annoyance, moving away from Jimin's front view and taking her spot beside him.

"Hahaha! This whole thing is a game-" Jimin quickly interrupted feeling annoyed, he huffed out a breath before speaking up.

"What are we supposed to do? How are we going to play your stupid 'game'?" Jimin gritted his teeth, his hand itching to make quotation marks with his fingers, but he couldn't do much since they were tied up. 

"Now, that's the spirit!" she cheered mockingly, "Alright, so, I'm not sure what exactly you don't understand, so bombard me with questions!" Jimin gave Y/N a glance and she nodded approvingly, so he stepped ahead, making precise eye contact with Oh So-Hyun.

"If we manage to go back home, you are gonna leave us alone?" Jimin spoke in a weird tone, making it sound like a demand, even though it was a question.

"Of course," she nodded approvingly, "I know that it seems to easy, but you are gonna struggle to get home. And when you do get home, I mean if you get home- actually, when you get to school, whether it's before or after the Christmas holidays, Y/N, you are going to find yourself in a shitty position!" she grinned.

...

Jimin and Y/N found themselves walking around the streets of the unknown island as the 'wintery' sun shone above their heads. This is the type of weather they would have in Korea in September, pretty cool, but not enough for it to be snowy. 

They were walking in this small street with a stoned ground, each stone build and glued beside the other, overall, giving very ancient vibes. So-Hyun had released them and told them that the game 'had begun', now they had no idea what to do. 

The street looked even tinier since there were houses and various stalls on both of its sides. As they strolled through the crowd, looking around without knowing what exactly they were looking for, a comfortable silence surrounded them even though the wary and frightened feeling still existed. 

"Jimin..." Y/N sighed and he stopped walking to look at her, "We are both tired, we have no money and we have to get out of here. I don't know what she's going to do to us if we don't get outta this place as soon as possible, but we are waisting time. 25 minutes to be exact. I think what we should do is find some cheap hotel or even a motel and ask them for a phone... we need to call my grandma and my uncle." 

"Okay," Jimin said simply and looked around for a second, he walked up to a stall, more specifically a stall that had an English caption. 

"Bracelets: 7.50$ - Chains: 10$ - Bags: 14$ - Shopping bags: 11$..."

Stuff such as that was listed on the wooden sign. "Hello, do you know where could we find a cheap hotel?" Jimin asked hesitantly, hoping that he didn't have to pronounce the words again because of his sort of slurred 'rs'. He could've spoken French, but he was too tired to phrase a sentence properly in his head, so he just decided to go with his 'crooked' English. 

The woman glanced at them with a smile and nodded before reaching to a carton box behind her and grabbing a map. With a red marker, she circled two spots and labelled one as 'here' and the other one as 'destination'. 

"Thank you," Jimin beamed as she passed him the map. She gave him a nod, her grin not leaving her lips, making the lost youngsters wonder why didn't she speak.

...

"Well, this was too easy..." Jimin rubbed his chin suspiciously after he and Y/N had finished calling her uncle to transfer some money onto her phone. 

"Suspiciously too easy..." she muttered with a wary tone as So-Hyun's words rung in her mind.

"I know that it seems to easy, but you are gonna struggle..."

To be continued...

Published: Date 4th December 2020

Author-nim's note:

[Happy birthday to our WWH, World Wide Handsome! I watched his Vlive~ I love our oh-so-talented vocalist, let's support him and let's always appreciate his hard work! 💜💜💜💜]

[Edited Date: 26th of December 2020]

-Jɪᴍɪɴᴀɴᴅʜɪsᴊᴀᴍs 💜