8

My couch was small and my bed was particularly not that big......my mind was going wild at the moment as I stood there trying to figure out how this sleeping arrangement was going to happen.

"Don't worry about it too much, come on I'm sure we'll fit perfectly on the bed" he said taking off his t-shirt.

Goodness gracious Lord have mercy on my tingling hands yearning to worship his muscles with a bottle of massaging oil.

"Uh... Yeah I'm sure" I lightly chuckled and extremely nervously looked anywhere but athim. "Soo please make yourself at home, I'm going to take a shower" I said walking to my bathroom.... No rushed to the bathroom.

I made sure to wash every nook and crease and before you assume shit..... No I don't intend on anything happening cause as much as I like him, he's still just a kid with issues and in this very moment I need to be a friend and not something we both know won't be happening.... Ever.

"Took you long enough" he chuckled when I got out the shower finding him raiding my snack cupboard. "These are deliciously gross" he referred to my sour candies taking one walking up to me...... Standing too close for comfort as my hand that secured the towel around my waist started trembling from the light cold air around us and the fact that he was this close to me.

"Open your mouth" he ordered lifting my face up by the chin, his gaze was trained on me and a buzzing sound started in my ears. My heart was beating fast and slow as I slowly obeyed his order, slowly he opened his hand manifesting a single blue candy feeding it to me.

"it was the only blue one so I thought you should have it" he whispered as the sweet sour taste invaded my mouth. "I'm going to bath"

The way he said it was like an invitation but than again maybe I'm reaching. He left the door ajar as he stripped naked and I couldn't find it in me to look away. If you do not count my secret twitter porn account then this was my first time seeing a guy naked...... A hot guy.

"I sleep shirtless so I hope that's cool with you" he announced when he got out the shower wearing nothing but his boxer briefs.

I shrugged, too nervous to respond to that. I made the bed, holding a blanket out for him giving me a funny expression as he took it, threw it on the made bed and plopped onto it bouncing a bit.

"Fun fact really really sad fact, mom bought me this bed" he said looking around my room.

"Did she ever try to get in contact with you?" I asked putting my phone the charger.

He let out a small sigh looking in the distance. "No and I don't care really" he sounded bitter and hateful.

"Well she lost out when she left you cause you are fine guy" I said getting under the light blanket. The night was hot and I'm sure with our body heat it'll even be more hotter.

"Really?..... You think I'm fine" he asked almost amusingly.

Huh?.

"Oh no no no, I didn't mean it in that way, I mean you are fine but I meant fine.... Grew up to be fine" I tried explaining but kept making it worse and he found it funny cause he was laughing hard.

"I'm playing with you Kye" he laughed getting under my blanket instead of his. "I like you Kye...... You are cute and funny" he yawned getting comfortable on the pillow but what my ass could only think of were his last words before he started lightly snoring.

I too got comfortable with my honey dipped beating heart and immediately froze when I felt his arm snake over me, pulling me closer to him and spooning the living sweet nector out of me.

I was in heaven that night as my dreams consisted of unicorns farting rainbows and vomiting glitter while flying over sparkling pink clouds and in that moment I vowed to protect and always be there for him.

*****

"Pop who the fuck wants to smoke"

Nicki's mind