6

*✧・゚: *✧・゚AUGUST 15, 2020 *✧・゚:*✧・゚

liked by lilpapiclowngirl and 76 others

jadesays me tonight

August 15, 2020

view all 14 comments

lilpapiclowngirl as u should
jadesays 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

larray queen

pixiedixie me tonight
jadesays um YES

imnotvinnie wow pretty

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

JADE'S POV

I hopped out of the car driven by Avani. It wasn't just me and her though. She gave a lift also to Anthony (not surprising), Kio, and Vinnie. So it was kinda awkward because Vinnie surely didn't want me to know he's going to the party too. I was sitting between Kio (we chatted almost the whole time) and Vinnie (who was grinning the whole ride). I wasn't really sure who's house this was but it was huge.

"That's one hell of a party," told me Vinnie and I nodded. He was right, this wasn't anything like Anthony's small friendly party. It's kinda obvious it was going to be a big party because of well, Dixie. She has so many friends and I don't think that someone would miss the opportunity to party with her.

There were balloons and fairy lights everywhere. Music was playing really loud and people were laughing and screaming. Okay, the screaming was Dixie when she found out we're here.

"Oh, my God! I'm so glad you made it!" She hugged all of us and told us that there are drinks, sweets, and food in the kitchen.

"Jade, look!" Avani yelled at me and pointed at a bottle of champagne. "Let's drink this whole thing up."

"I guess we'll just stick with beer," Anthony laughed, Vinnie and Kio agreed. Me and Avani took the bottle and two cups and went dancing outside. "Charli!" Avani cheered and they hugged. "This is Charli and this is Jade," she introduced us.

"Oh trust me, I know," I said and Charli hugged me.

"Nice to meet you!" She seemed in such a good mood. The whole atmosphere was amazing. I met over 15 new people and everyone was so friendly. I spotted Vinnie talking to Noah Beck and when he caught my eye, he winked. I turned away and went to Larray.

"My favorite Florida girl, what's up?" he put his hand around my shoulder.

"Nothing. I'm kinda happy though." I smiled.