Day Two

Lena

It was the second day of the week we were meant to spend at the Danvers residence. I hadn't ever celebrated a proper Christmas, considering the fact that my blood-family was the Luthors. Lillian wasn't too keen on celebrating, and I quote, "Christmas and other holidays? Why spend those days doing foolish activities, when meanwhile you can be advancing your brain?" I had always believed her. Maybe it's why I spend so much time in the office.

I peered down at the sleeping blonde who was in my arms and it suddenly hit me; I now realize how lucky I am to have her in my life. Having her in my life is the second best thing that's ever happened to me. But finding her? Finding her was the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Well, she found me. When she first showed up in my office with Clark Kent, there was just something to her. Something I couldn't just touch the idea of what it was. But it was always there. I wanted to know more.

I was drawn to her. Maybe it was her caring personality or how flustered she was. But it was her mysterious aura. Not the kind of mysterious you would see in a dark academia show- no. Not that whatsoever. It was how she always kept many things a secret. But now I know those secrets. She really was something, that's for sure.

From the opposite side of the room, I heard groaning as I looked up to see the older Danvers sister stretching and yawning. Maggie was out of the room. Alex began to speak, "Morning, Luthor. Listen," she sighed.

My eyebrows dipped as I focused my full attention on Alex, who continued speaking, "After breakfast, you and I need to have a chat." Biting the inside of my cheek, I wondered in my head why Alex wanted to talk.

"Why? Is- is everything alright, Alex?" I questioned the agent. She glanced down at her sister, a small smile being given by Alex as Kara hiccuped in her sleep. She looked back up at me, and I realized what she had meant.

I nodded, and Alex left the room after draping a towel over her shoulder, making a beeline for the bathroom while whistling a faint tune. I shook my head, laughing silently to myself as I grabbed my phone, opening Instagram.

I started to scroll but then decided to post something. My petty self wanted my mother to see this post- well, it would be a post about Kara and me. Glancing back down at Kara, I lost myself just by staring at her before forcing myself to look away.

@ LenaLuthorOfficial

@ LenaLuthorOfficial: Hey @ Supergirl, don't you think we made a good couple?Comments: 34768Likes: 3

Comments: 34768
Likes: 3.7m
Shares:1.7m
Comments:
@ CatGrant: They're the cutest.
@ TheManInTheVan: my supercorp heart is so happy right now
@ LillianLuthor: Disgusting.
@ LenaLuthorOffical: @ LillianLuthor Mother, did I ask for your opinion? No? Good. Stay mad, love ya:) not.
@ Detectivedimples: oh my god i love you two
@ NiaFreakingNal: SUPERCORP
@ Vasisdaddy: not lena telling lillian off😭 i'm dying