9. | Running Man

Monday

After the tiring day of filming for Produce 202, we were told that next filming won't be held until the week after because there was enough footage for two episodes.

Great, more free time. I checked my schedule with my manager, Jae, and he told me that for these 2 weeks, my schedule was clear except for a guesting in Running Man tomorrow.

I let out a sigh of relief, filming for Running Man was one of the things I was looking forward to. It would be my first time on it after 7 years of them running the show. (refer to Chap 1.5)

"Hyung, am I the only guest?" I asked, knowing that it's highly unlikely that I would be the only guest considering the format of the show.

"Of course not, from what I heard, BLACKPINK would be the guests alongside you." Jae explained after looking at his phone.

"BLACKPINK... time to make new acquaintances I guess. Jisoo and Jennie did wish me a happy birthday in the past, but I think it was just out of kindness because we had never talked before." I spoke out my thoughts.

"Haishh, Y/N picking up girls like they're ants. We love to see it." Jae commented.

timeskip

I was excited to say the least. It was sometime ago when I came to SBS Prism Tower, and from speculation, whenever Running Man is held at the Prism Tower, the Name Tag Race always commenced.

I walked into the building, nervous and anxious of meeting the hosts of the show. To be honest, I really like Somin. She's a carbon copy of Kwangsoo, and outside of Running Man, I heard she's a really kind hearted person.

I entered the waiting room and saw Jaesuk, Sukjin, Jihyo, Kwangsoo, Sechan, Haha, Jongkook and Somin sitting down while everything was being distributed. I guess BLACKPINK hasn't arrived.

Of course, it was my first time meeting them, and they were all my seniors. However, everyone started welcoming me.

"SweE Y/N? What a surprise! Welcome, welcome!" Jaesuk led me in, as the staff helped me put on my mic and all.

After a bit of introduction, the door opened and revealed the four girls that everyone had been waiting for.

sorry cant find a nice ot4 pic

"Is this a famous idols special? Daebak.." Jaesuk said, before another guest revealed herself.

My eyes almost popped open when I saw Girl's Day Yura

My eyes almost popped open when I saw Girl's Day Yura. She looked really different in bangs, it made her cuter than mature.

"Welcome BLACKPINK and Yura to Running Man! Be prepared for betrayal though.." Jaesuk eyed Kwangsoo, who of course raised his hands to deny any allegations.

"Jinjja, aniya. Don't believe this scum." He said in defense, eliciting laughter in the entire room.

timeskip

"Hello!"

"Hello!"

The members of Running Man were starting the introduction, as BLACKPINK, Yura, and I were standing behind a wall.

It had been practice for the members to pretend like they didn't know who the guests were, so the entire time they were guessing about the guests.

"Jihyo-ah, you look like a cavewoman with that outfit." Haha commented, as I chuckled silently, before hearing Yura introduce herself to me.

"Ah, Yura-ssi, I'm a fan, you don't have to introduce yourself." I shook her hand, as she smiled.

"What an honour from a member of a group with insane rising popularity."

Shortly after, BLACKPINK started conversing with me as well, asking me the same question.

"Of course, I'm a Blink as well!" I told the girls as their eyes glistened from the information.

"We are huge fans of you too!" Jennie said.

"Thank you sunbaenims!"

"Drop the formalities already, it's fine. It's a little weird hearing you calling us sunbaenims with such popularity." This time, Jisoo said, as I nodded.

I don't know why, but after the conversation, I could see BLACKPINK and Yura having a glaring contest with each other. What's popping?

"Guests! Please come out now!"