Chapter 36: The Missing Years - I

6 years had drastically passed by just like the winds and they were no longer teens. Now 26, their story continues as adults, and how unknowingly, their teen years haunt them back in both the heart and soul.

Some not having been able to catch up due to their moving private lives, the elites tried their best to stay in contact with one another. Yet the world would continue to turn and change even if they weren't ready. So they could only go with the flow.

At times, some people cannot be contacted nor reached because they don't want to. And most times, 6 years can change not only a person, but who they love as well.

~
"Kim Seokjin, now South Korea's Official Crown Prince since his father's ascension to the throne from 3 years ago was photographed leaving his holiday home at the Maldives, where wife Kim Jisoo, Heiress and Head to the Board of Directors of Ruby International (Hospitals) left not too long after, heading to South Korea as reports would say"

"The married couple was seen sporting only their wedding rings and none other accessories on their fingers and wrists since their elopement of early February of this year"

The daily updates of socialite elite news ringed out from the huge television inside the presidential suite of a hotel in New York.

There laying in his great glory in nothing but a bathrobe and some hotel slippers, cigarette in hand was Jeon Jeongguk.

His long black hair lay atop his head, subtly covering a portion of his beautiful face as a glorious smirk remained on his lips.

"Hm.." was all he said after hearing the news. Blowing long and heavy sighs of cigarettes before finally smashing it out on the ash tray.

His fingers danced on the spine of the wine glass as he placed the top of the glass near his delicate lips, drinking the wine gracefully in all one go.

After tasting the wine and letting its flavor seep through his taste buds, without looking at the wine bottle he says,

"Conoxy, made in 1976. Cheap bastard. This is at most, $14,000, you couldn't even go for the 1908 one, it was barely $306,000 for the whole bottle" he says in annoyance, the words becoming more sinister by the minute.

A second later he looked at the man who was on the floor, on his knees with a gag on his mouth, hands tied back, two men holding him up tight.

"Tell me, do you know who the Young Master of the Red Phoenix Yakuza Family is?" He says right to the face of the man who was tied up. Taunting the man even more despite noticing the already suffocating scene happening at hand.

"I- I- I don't kn-" the man so tried to stutter out despite the gag.

"You better answer correctly Mr. Muan. Once I know that you're stating false facts, I'm gutting your eyes out and that of your wife's before you could even finish your sentence"

"Si- Sir- Pl- Pleaa- Please!" The older man screamed out through the huge sock covering his mouth.

"I don't like repeating myself, so listen carefully. Do you know who the Young Master of the Yakuza Family is?" Jeongguk said as he placed down the glass of wine and stared at the man.

"All- all I know- is- is- that, he- he's an- an- Elite. It- it- it cou- could- be you- or- Mr- Park- or either of one th- the- Mr Kims..." Mr Muan said, trying his best not to fumble out the words.

"Ah, then you don't know.

Or do you?" Jeongguk taunts even harder as he glared fiercely at male, signalling with his hands for a knife.