Arc 1.6 : Whitewashing the egoistic youth

• • • •
Arc 1.6
'whitewashing the egoistic youth'

After being discharged from the hospital, Wen Shu received an earful of scolding from his butler, it lasted quite a few hours. Saying that he shouldn't be so willful and also overestimating his capabilities, feeling like a superhero and stuffs.

During those times, he chose to have a talk with system secretly while pretending to listen on uncle Mo's scolding.

[Host I will be unavailable for a day. There's a meeting with the admins]

'huh, what happened?'

[ System doesn't know host. Also, please be vigilant while I'm gone host]

'youre talking like I'm not careful while doing this mission'

[ Host sometimes—wait no, you are 'always' naive about your surroundings ]

' you, just what kind of system are you, you're so mean'

[... Bye host]

His lips formed a thin line with his systems reply. That brat! Just gone so suddenly. While sitting inside the car Wen Shu silently stared outside the window, observing the passing buildings with uncle Mo's nagging as the background music.

He couldn't help but bitterly cry. Shouldn't he be treated as a hero since he saved the boy? And yet why is his situation like this.

"Anyways, young master please refrain from doing strenuous activity for two days. The doctor said that your body is overfatigued" uncle Mo once again reminded him for the nth time. He just nodded and continued to stare outside.

After arriving at the mansion, he was immediately greeted by the maids and other personnel's of the house. Asking him about his condition. He patiently answered them all and after reassuring them that everything is fine he headed towards his room and asked a maid to bring his lunch in his room.

After recieving the tray of food, he placed it on the study table and quietly ate while facing his laptop. His lips curved up when he saw the amount inside his account.

Of course he's not someone who have so much greed for money. Just an average amount of cash enough to support his everyday life can make him content. But of course who doesn't want to have a large amount of money, add the fact that it all originated with a small amount of money from the originals allowance.

His chest full of pride, he logged off from the site and reached the glass of water beside him.

[Ding! Villains current reputation: 67!]

Wen Shu spitted out the water that was just reaching his esophagus in an unsightly manner with the sudden notice. He coughed while holding the table for support.

Heck, why does this have to happen all the time. Black lines covered his face while patting his chest. Fuck, he can feel in the near future this will be one to be the cause of his death.

Ah where did this sudden raise of reputation came from. As long as he remembered, the last good deed he did was saving the female leads little brother. So what was the cause of the sudden raise of his reputation.

After coming up with no sensible reason, he decided to give up. Well who cares anyway, he's the one who have benefited from it so meh. He just shrugged his shoulders and continued with his business.