Chapter 26 : You?

Jimin was completely under the blanket, right after Yoongi left his room. He didn't even have the dinner he brought him---as soon as the elder left, he just looked around a bit, before letting it sink, what really happened just now, he jumped on the bed, rolling on it vigorously, before hiding under a blanket, as if he was afraid that someone might see his red face. 

Once he was stilled, he slowly brought his fingers to touch his lips slightly, surprising himself of how different it felt---a bit thicker than usual, a bit of pressure even though he wasn't kissing anyone, a bit softer. 

His heartbeat still hasn't calmed down, it was... so irregular. Jimin almost panicked when he placed his hand on the left side of his chest. 

"Calm down, nothing happened," he whispered to himself, taking deep breaths. But in the corner of his mind---

What in the hell do you mean nothing happened? You just kissed Min freaking Yoongi, wait---he kissed you, but THAT HAPPENED!

"Ah, shut up!" He said to himself, as he jerked up from his bed, sitting up suddenly. "It's just a kiss, it isn't like it's my first time... why am I acting like a teenager?" He mumbled, swiping his bangs backwards. 

.

.

.

Yoongi came downstairs with a small smile lingering on his face. He couldn't believe he just did that---kissing Jimin. It was new, it was different kissing Jimin, considering the fact that his lips are thicker than his. 

It felt so, so right... when his thin lips came in contact with the younger's. 

"Why are you smiling? It's creepy," Jin asked, and Yoongi's smile vanished immediately, throwing a glare at the elder. 

"What? It's new for you to smile," he said unbothered, shrugging his shoulders. 

"I wasn't smiling," the leader scoffed, as he sat down in front of his food. 

"Did Jimin eat?" Namjoon asked, grabbing water. 

"Huh?" Yoongi asked suddenly, nothing expect the word 'Jimin' going in. "What did you say?"

"He asked if Jimin ate?" Jin repeated, looking at the younger weirdly. 

"Yeah, I-I think he did," Yoongi said, stammering without knowing himself, cursing himself right after, getting irritated---at no one but himself. 

"Why are you stuttering, hyung?" Jeongguk asked, with his mouth full. 

"I'm fucking not!" Yoongi snapped immediately, with Jeongguk blinking his eyes in confusion, not knowing the reason of the sudden outburst. "And talk after you swallow!" 

While the others were wondering why Yoongi was acting weird and not himself, there was a whole different scenario going on in Hoseok's mind. 

He couldn't eat---his heart felt heavy, his head hurt so much, and his conscience wouldn't let him alone, knowing that Jimin thought he truly betrayed him and moreover, it overall hurt so much to know that he broke Jimin's trust completely. 

It was even more tougher for Hoseok, given the fact that he was the first one to befriend Jimin―except for Taehyung. It was almost special, it was almost hurting, it was almost different―his relationship with Jimin was. 

Among his dangerous world which was filled with killing, blood and torture―Jimin was the first outsider who actually spoke to him, with such kindness and pureness in his eyes. Sure, Hoseok befriended anyone easily, he was known to be outgoing and cheerful―but only in disguise.