Chapter -10

Next day..
Evening 5

"Hey baby, can we talk?" Ansh texted Piyali.

"Hey jaan, ya sure, we can talk", Piyali replied after half an hour.

Ansh called Piyali as soon as he saw her message.

After they greeted each other , Ansh directly came to the main point which he was thinking from the time he cut the call yesterday.

"Baby , you must be thinking , how bad your boyfriend is . He didn't even for once felt bad when you told him about your parents seeing a life partner for you?" Ansh asked her.

"Honestly, yes Ansh . I was really upset when you said you can't marry me. It made me feel like ,you don't care if I get married to someone else nor you  Love me. I felt as if I don't  matter to you", Piyali vented out her emotions.

"I am sorry baby, but I had my own reasons behind that. Baby , if we get married now then what will we both eat and where will we live? I won't be earning anything for an year atleast and I can't even provide you with basic necessities. I want to be independent before I get married , so that I can fulfill all your wishes and you have to never compromise for anything in life", Ansh told her honestly.

"Your point is valid baby", Piyali said with a sweet smile on her face.

"Well I have another idea as well , where we can get married and live with each other", Ansh said with a crooked smile.

" Enlighten me with your idea", Piyali asked him confused.

"We can  beg in front of temples for our daily needs", Ansh said while laughing loudly.

"Ya nice idea. Let's get married ", Piyali too laughed out loud while saying this.

Ansh now felt light and happy.

" I understand your point baby but it is just that i love you very much to let you go", Piyali told him.

"I love you too baby", Ansh told her smiling.

"If we are meant to be together then we will be, so let's leave it on destiny", Piyali said with a sad smile.

Both very well knew that it is impossible for them to get married to each other and it was just a false Ray of hope.

"Baby , let's live our today rather then thinking about tommorow", Ansh told her.

"Yes baby", Piyali replied.

They talked with each other for another 15 minutes as Ansh had a test day after tomorrow and he had to study.

Few days later..

Ansh and Piyali are on video call.

"Jaan , please on your video as well. It is been so long I last saw you", Piyali told Ansh.

Without saying anything Ansh cut the call. Piayli didn't understand what has actually happened. She kept starring at the screen for a minute and then texted Ansh.

"What happened ? Why did you cut the call?" Piyali messaged him.

"Just audio call ,no video", Ansh texted her back .

Piyali again called him but she purpously did a video call.

"Can't you understand a simple thing? When I told you to do video call you were showing hell lot of tantrums and now when I don't want to see you , you are irritating me by doing video call", Ansh blasted at Piyali as soon as he recieved her call.

She silently cut the call without speaking anything.

"From now onwards , we will only talk once or twice in a month and that to just a mere hi hellow", Ansh texted her.