Wrong bus

I walked to the bus stop and waited for my bus to arrive. I got in once it was there. The bus started to head to Jungkook's house. My eyes widen in realization. I by mistakely took the regular bus instead one to the hotel. I sighed in frustration. I decided to get off on the next stop and get the right bus which goes to the hotel I'm staying in right now.

Once I reached my room, I changed and wore a oversized hoodie and cotton shorts. I took my laptop and started watching netflix to cut some time. My stomach started paining out of sudden. I held it thinking if my periods are here but there is a week for it. Then I remembered I didn't ate anything since morning or noon you can say.

Why am I so idiot! I got up and took my purse. I then decided to go to a convinent store if it's here. I walked out with the key and head in search. I found 7 eleven. I entered and took a basket. I'mma get loads of food. I took ramen, sweets, some chips and chocolates. I was looking for some drinks in drinks section.

I couldn't decided what to take. I moved back trying to geta good look but bumped into someone. My stuff as well as the person's fell. 'Why the fuck am I bumping into people?!' I thought in rag. I looked at the person. "ohh Namjoon-ah?" I mumbled. He looked at me and smiled showing his dimples.

"Heyy there" He replied to me. We picked our stuff and got up. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Well same as you. For food!" He chuckled. I smiled at him. "You live near here?" He asked. "Well not really but for sometime." I told him. He nodded. "What are you doing here?" I inquired.

"I was here for some work but then I was hungry so I thought of eating something." He answered. "One more, Your phone number!" I said out of no where. He frowned making giggle. "You phone number idiot. We don't have each other's number I mean if you're okay with it" I explained him. "Sure." He agreed and removed his phone.

I entered my number and saved it. I then gave it back to him. "Here you go" I said. "I'll get going now. I have to go home" He waved. He paid for his stuff and walked out. I then remember that I have to take drinks. I took a bottle of coke and two of soju. I paid for my things and head to my room back.

I entered and got into the blanket. It was really cold outside. I then started eating my food while watching Harry Potter series. After 4 parts, I thought of taking  break and watch the remaing tomorrow cause it was 10 and I had work tomorrow. I turned off the laptop and covered myself with the blanket. I closed my eyes and went to my dreamland.

Next Day After Work

I have to check out tomorrow morning so I'll go to the office a bit late and take my luggage to mom and dad. I can't lie forever to them and I shouldn't. So I'll meet Jaehyun tonight, come to the room, pack my stuff and then go to mom dad. I took my bus and head to the place where I'll meet Jaehyun. I got off after reaching there.

I entered and saw Jaehyun there already. "Heyy" He greeted me as I sat down. "Supp" I said tiredly. "Tired from work?" He asked immediately. "Uh-Huh" I mumbled. "Okay then! Get up" He ordered me. I looked at him with a 'are you serious?' face. "Come on! We're not going to hiking dumbhead." He told as he held me by my arms and dragged me out.

I was damn exhausted from work to even walk properly. We head towards his car. We sat in. "What are you planning on Jae?" I asked him. "To resfresh you babe" He whispered while starting the engine. "Well then wake me up then" I said and closed my eyes leaning back. I felt relaxed.

By Jaehyun's presence, the soft music, the mild wind hitting off my face just relaxed me so much. I was woke up by him. "Good you're up. Let's go" He then walked out of the car.