crush? Norman x reader pt. 2

"Norman I love you too."

Ray pov

"So, Norman how's it with you and little y/n?"
"oh it's good, but uhm, I need to ask you something about y/n"
"oh uhm sure"
"I was wondering if you could do me a favor, like uh spying on them to see if they actually like me"
"That it?" There was a pause between us

"yes...for now" I let the 'for now' pass, so I went to look for y/n

your pov

I was outside, in a tree that only Emma and I knew about, well at least I think, I have a feeling that someone else knows but I didn't know who until I heard him cough. I jumped and fell. I closed my eyes bracing for a broken spine but ended up in none other than Ray's arms.
"o-oh uh s-sorry 'bout that, you just kinda scared m-"
"Yeah I know, I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to fall" he said with a nervous laugh

"so why EXACTLY are you here?" I ask as I fell out of his arms
"what do you mean?"
"I mean, why are you talking to me, you never talk to me or even hang out with me. So explain yourself"
"oh so I'm not allowed to talk to my friends then? Look Norman wanted me to spy on you because he thinks you like someone else so spill it girly do you? Do you like someone else?" I took a deep breath "No, I do not like anyone else, I only like Norman that's it. Who else would I like?"
Ray shook his head "I don't know, ask him"
"ok, well see ya later Ray" I ran to where Norman could be which is one place

Norman pov
"Norman! Norman! NORMAN!"
"huh oh hi y/n" I said with a smile then the small figure wrapped their arms around my torso, I hugged back
"Y/n, are you ok?"
"Why, why do you think I don't live you?"
I didn't answer
"Answer my question please"
I sighed "I thought since Ray said something, something that could ruin it"
"which would be what?"
I took a deep breath "I love you, and only you, but Emma confessed, and I said I do-"
They pushed me away " you said you love her huh?" just when they were about to walk away I pulled them to my chest. "No what I said is i don't like you in that way, sorry"

I'm too lazy to create more so use your imagination. :)