Chapter 18

"Who are you?" The security guard says eyeing me before looking down at the list in his hands.

"Tanna Carson...I'm with Sunset Curve. I'm their photographer."

Since the boys saw the photos from the last photo shoot I took of them for school, they were very adamant on me becoming their photographer.

It was a really cool opportunity and I mean I was at every concert and gig of theirs anyways, so at least until I became over flooded with college work I accepted the offer for now.

"Please, Not this again." I whisper to myself, tapping my foot against the floor as the man gazes over the list again.

"Sorry Miss Carson, you may go ahead." He nods his head, making a smile break out across my face as I thank him.

"It is packed outside you guys!" I exclaim as I walk towards them all standing around a high table. "Like, the cue has gone all the way down the street."

Luke nudges the boys on either side of him out of excitement as their smiles grow. I open my camera bag, taking out my camera and hooking on the strap before hanging it around my neck.

"I see that you didn't have trouble with security this time." Alex says chuckling making me look up at him from my camera and roll my eyes.

"Just almost. It took him a while until he let me in. How was the sound check?" I ask, noticing the sweat glistening off their bodies.

"It was so tight! Too bad it was only the sound check." Reggie says shrugging.

"Yeah man, but tonight's going to be awesome, I mean we're playing the Orpheum you guys!" Luke exclaims excitedly and I can't help admire the passion that shines through his voice.

"Agh I can't even wait much longer!" Alex says as he turns to Reggie who starts talking to him about the gig.

"Umm, all good?" I ask, lifting my camera up to see Luke's eyes on me through the lens and I take the opportunity to snap a photo before tucking the camera under my arm.

"I-uh yeah

"I-uh yeah." He says rubbing the back of his neck nervously making me giggle.

"Luke, nervous, I've never!" I tease as he shakes his head with a smile on his face.

"I mean, we're playing The Orpheum Tan, what did you expect?" I nod my head with a smile as he walks around the table and steps closer to me.

"Like I say almost everyday, you guys are seriously talented, you don't have to worry because I know once you're up there, you'll forget about the nerves and play your heart out like you always do." His eyes sparkle as he hears the words that leave my lips as he nods.

He takes a step closer to me but I place my hand on his chest, keeping him away slightly which makes him pout.

"You're sweaty Luke."