8. Can We...?

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"OUCH! Gentle you, asshole," I hissed at the contact of the medicine with the wound on my cheek.

"Your fault for helping me, asshole," Jungkook said to me before brutally pressing on my wound again.

"Ouchie!! Can you be a bit gentle? I told you before and I am telling you again. You were lucky I saved you from her, okay? So it was not my fault. It was her fault for wearing such a sharp ring," I replied back and winced when he touched the wound again.

That girl, I forgot her name, was wearing a ring on her index finger and it hit my cheekbone when she slapped me. None of us noticed it till we reached the car and Jungkook screamed when he saw it bleeding. So, he took me to my place and was currently trying to bandage it.

"It was kind of her fault, but it was your fault too. Who the heck told you to invite her to bed?" he scolded me and I pouted at his word. Who is he supporting—me or her?

"She told 'F**k you'. So, I thought she wanted to do it and that's why I said all that."

"You are dumb," he replied back and leaned back to look at the wound, "I cleaned it now. Time to bandage it."

"Can't we just leave it like that?" I whined and he shook his head.

"An open wound like that will get infected. You have to protect it from dust, germs and water, so shut up. I am going to put the bandage on it."

I nodded and he carefully put the bandage right over the mark. Right after he did that, I ran to the mirror and looked at my face. Oh damn!

"I LOOK LIKE SETH!" I yelled at the top of my voice and giggled. 

"WHAT?!" Jungkook yelled from the living room and I ran out there. 

"I look like Seth!" I yelled at him again and he raised his eyebrow in confusion. Looks like he has no clue. I took out my phone and searched my gallery for his picture. When I found it out, I shoved it at his face.

"That's Seth," I said to him and he nodded. What? No 'cool' or 'awesome'! 

"He looks better with the bandage than you," he said and I nodded.

"Anime guys are always the best," I said and he shook his head, "So, what are you doing here now?"

We looked at each other and for a moment, there was this awkward silence in between us as we stared at one another. 

"I am staying here," he announced and my eyes widened.

"WHAT?!"

"Till Jimin comes back," he continued and I sighed. Phew! "By the way, you never talked much about your boyfriend. What was his name? Zucchini...Zeku...Ze—"

"It's Zetsu not Zucchini," I whacked his shoulder lightly and he chuckled.

"Right. So, Zetsu and you...how long have you guys been going out?" he asked me and I bit my lip. How long should I tell?

"Five years," I said and he nodded. 

"How did you guys meet?" he asked and I sat down beside him on the floor with my legs crossed and facing towards him.

"It was like destiny," I started and I saw him roll his eyes at me, but I just brushed it away, "It was five years ago when I was watching '2gether series' on a bench in the park. I was all alone, until he sat beside me and saw that I was watching his favorite series. And that's when we started to hang out. 

"He loves anime and so do I. He loves watching drama and so do I. He loves dogs and so do I. It was a match made in heaven. And slowly and slowly we fell in love and one day he asked me whether I wanted to be his boyfriend. With no hesitation, I leaned forward and kissed him. So amazing!"