ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

All for One lifted his arm, blasting a shockwave towards All Might, sending Bakugo, Y/n and the Villains flying. The two kids braced eachother as they came in contact with the ground, helping each other out as they got up.

"Are you ok Katsuki?" Y/n asked, pulling him up by his wrists. He wiped the dust off his trousers and glared at her.

"Why wouldn't I be dumbass?" he asked, putting his hand on her shoulder. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath.

"I should be asking you that..." he muttered before looking back at the All for One and All Might.

Shoto took a step towards Izuku and leaned towards his face, his eyes bearing in to him.
"Did you know?" he asked, looking for some kind of answer.
Izuku shook his head no, watching the heterochromatic boy back away, turning his attention back to his two classmates.

"We have to figure something out, we have to get them out of there" Kirishima said, receiving a nod from everyone as they agreed.

"All Might is holding back" Izuku mumbled, peaking around the wall and watching his idol.

"What?" Kirishima asked, raising an eyebrow.

"All Might, he's holding back because Y/n and Bakugo are there" Izuku explained, indirectly agreeing with what Kirishima had said about getting them out of there.

"Tomura, get out of here. Take Bakugo and Y/n" All for One ordered. The five students behind the wall shivered at the idea, not wanting to lose their friends once again.

"No. No we have to get them back now" Shoto hissed, his hands curling in to fists.
Izuku nodded and made everyone huddle together, telling them the plan he had come up with that didn't involve them fighting. Shoto eyed the flash of h/c hair moving around, almost dancing in sync with Bakugo as they fought off the villains who tried taking them away. His eyes softened as he watched her kick Shigaraki away and spin around to help Bakugo with Twice.

I'm not losing you again

Y/n's breathing became fast and shallow as she tried regaining some oxygen in to her. She whipped her body around, hitting Twice with the back of her heel as he tried going for Bakugo once again.

"Tired already?" Bakugo smirked, drops of sweat dripping down his face and his chest raising and lowering dramatically.

"You don't look... so good yourself" Y/n replied with a laugh. Bakugo looked over his shoulder, noticing the small smile on the girl's face, even though her eyes didn't show any kind of happiness.

They broke you, huh

He noticed the sparkle in her expression gone, the girl that had been making funny and stupid remarks all through their months in class together and always brought a genuine smile on everyone else's face, was now struggling to barely keep the corners of her own lips upwards.

"Oi, Spidey"

"Huh?"

"Get that stupid smile of yours back. Your face looks even more dumb without it" he grumbled. Y/n whipped her head around and her eyes widened.

Did he just... say something nice?

Y/n closed her eyes and laughed.

This is so stupid, but, it feels weirdly nice

"Yeah yeah, now look out" she smirked, activating her quirk and holding back Toga who was running towards Bakugo with a knife in her hand.
The two of them kept their battle going as All Might and All for One kept attacking each other, making the already destroyed area even more unrecognisable.
All of a sudden, just as Y/n placed her hands on her knees, keeping herself up, she heard a shout above her, making her turn her gaze upwards. She noticed the ice ramp in the air, Tenya, Izuku and Kirishima flying across the air as they held on to each other. Bakugo immediately reacted and blasted himself in the air as the villains got distracted by the unexpected event.