Twenty- three

"Why the hell did I announce that?". I asked myself. "I really don't need to shower since I made it... On the floor at least". I looked down on the floor cause I didn't make it to the toilet. "I mean... Why the toilet gotta be all the way over there for?". I said getting the mop and the doors opens.

"Mind if I... ". "Don't!". I yelled but it was to late, Yoongi slips in my nastiness and lands on his back. "You good?". I asked. "What he... Ugh". Yoongi groans in pain. "Don't sue me". I said. "What the hell did I slip in?". Yoongi asks. "I wanna say a mopped floor SOO bad but I can't". I said. "But like... That's urine". I said.

Yoongi starts gagging and I start laughing. "This isn't funny!". Yoongi shouted. "I told you that I laugh at everything". I say wheezing. "You're in big trouble Jimin!". Yoongi yelled. "I'm the only one that can help you". I smirked down at him. "Shit". Yoongi curses. "How bad is it?". I asked. "I can move...". "I was talking about my pee".

Yoongi stares at me while I waited for a answer. "Is it a strong smell cause if it isn't that bad then I can save your clothes". I told him. "You really are a fucked up person". Yoongi said. "Aww! Thank you". I smiled. "Did that sound like a compliment to you!?!". Yoongi shouted. "No... But I still appreciated the thought". I played with my hair.

"Help me". Yoongi groans. "Right!". I grabbed some gloves and a mask. "Really!?!". Yoongi yells. "Uh... Yeah". I said. "I slipped in your pee!". Yoongi yelled. "And you expected me to touch you?". I asked. "It's yours!". Yoongi yelled. "That proves nothing". I scoffed. "Like... Who wants to touch piss?". I said. "Answer that for me".

"Jimin". Yoongi glared at me. "Ok, ok". I carefully help Yoongi up. "You ok?". I asked. "I'm going to kill you". Yoongi hissed. "Bitch... I am a Angel". I said.

"You can't kill me".